Ingenuity and innovative problem solving is exactly what Xanita (paper composite board manufacturer), Intamarket Graphics (supplier of quality vinyl materials and specialty products to the signage and graphics industry) and Intamed (supplier of medical equipment and consumables to the surgical and aesthetic market) did to solve the possible shortage of hospital beds.
With over 5000 recorded infections – of which almost 4000 were confirmed over a four-week period – South Africa is gearing up for an increase in COVID-19 patients as the country begins to ease its lock-down regulations. In preparation, hotels and convention centres are being converted into makeshift healthcare centres and field hospitals are being created in every province. These loclal innovators have come up with an ingenious design that makes affordable, quick-to-assemble and easily sanitised beds available to government.
Watch how quickly and easily these beds and partitions are setup – from flat-packed to constructed in 45min with 3 persons, no on-site tooling and no electricity required. Lightweight & durable, fast turn-around times, 100% repulpable, non-toxic and no VOC’s.
This cost-effective solution is designed to be rolled out using existing infrastructure, with no need for investment in costly rapid construction efforts. With this innovative solution they can have places like Gallagher estate or the CTICC converted into medical overflow facilities within a matter of hours.
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021