We are back today with Claire and Luis for another episode of ProductivityBiz…
For a recap, here is the previous episode: http://www.ebizradio.com/getting-things-done-tasktime-management-in-the-digital-age-productivitybiz-claire-burge-and-luiz-suarez/
These show are designed to help people maximise their work hours, everyone talks about ”productivity”, but here we show HOW to be more productive. One of the major themes throughout the shows is the many different ways in which people are distracted/overwhelmed by the large volumes of information thrown at them everyday: emails, phone calls, social media, television, radio amongst others all have their purpose in the modern day business environment, but its the managing of time between these activities which is where people loose their way….
We identify the actual questions that both business’s and individuals need to ask and then identify real solutions to help organise what is a very complex and highly stressed 21st century work environment….
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020
- The state of States | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - January 6, 2020
- Cloud still too pricey in SA | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - December 31, 2019
- How blockchain is disrupting the insurance industry | #eBizWires |JC Oberholzer - December 31, 2019