Its official, after more than 2 years behind masks, we are finally able to remove them. What is a massive move towards returning to normal in SA, we see that the motoring industry, too has picked up. Lets catch the latest motoring news with Tumelo Maketekete, host of Diesel and Dust. Catch him every Thursday evening at 7.30 on www.ebizradio.com or find the podcast on the website.
- Hino truck plant ramping up post KZN floods
- Suzuki Helderberg takes top dealer honors in SA – launch of Suzuki Baleno hatch back to the public
- Kia donates Picanto to raise money for children raffle
- VW SA builds waste water project x2 at their plant for re-use –
- Bridgestone SA gives our youth a boost – Yes4Youth
Driving tips – preparing yourself for winter conditions and driving – MasterDrive – advanced and driver training, shares some key tips with you
- Keep windscreen clean – reduces glare
- Raise your seats – again helps with glare and lower your visors
- Don’t use high gloss dash cleaners – increases glare
- Try park your vehicle undercover to reduce possible icing on the windscreens – do not pour hot water on it – warm the car up and let the vents do the slow heating of your windscreens.
Biking – searching for one that is either Shaft or Chain – advantages and disadvantages