Learner Drivers, we all have something to say about them, but remember you to learnt to drive and were on the road. Join Tumelo Maketekete,for our weekly Motoring Show – Diesel and Dust. You can catch him every Thursday evening at 7pm on www.ebizradio.com
- Learner drivers are always going to be part of the driving experience, remember you too were a learner at some time. Some tips from MasterDrive to help you navigate the road when sharing it with learner drivers.
- Daimler Truck Southern Africa (DTSA) continues to make giant strides in the commercial vehicle industry with its uncompromising commitment to the well-being of drivers, has now expanded the programme for Bus Operators. Earlier this month the DTSA and its stakeholders gathered at one of Litsamaiso’s operating stations in Soweto, Johannesburg to celebrate the successful completion of its Workplace Wellness Programme.
- What happens when you delay your car service?
UPCOMING EVENTS: Ladies 4×4 Day – The Jeep and Suzuki 4×4 clubs join together for a Ladies Day, Leeuwenkloof, Hartbeespoort – 20 August 2022 – for more information contact Natalie Shepard 082 968 3380 or email [email protected]
Something special for the bikers out there – The first Annual Mokorotlo Lesotho Cultural Ride 2022 – The idea behind this cultural ride is to expose guests to an authentic and cultural ride experience, only a few tour operators can put together. “Mokorotlo” is the proper name of the Basotho traditional grass woven cone shaped hat.
Dates: 28th to 30th October 2022 (Depart on Friday and return on Sunday) / Venue: Lesotho (Butha-buthe and Thaba Bosiu, Maseru District) / Pricing: R5 670.00
Included in the price: accommodation, food, horse riding, visit to Thaba Bosiu Cultural Village, traditional home-brewed beer, branded T-shirt, visit to the local chief, local tour, Mokorotlo (Basotho hat), branded Buffs
Requirements: Own bike (all bike types accommodated), fuel, riding gear, passport, insurance documents for border crossing, valid Covid-19 certificate / Number of riders: min 10 – max 20
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022