The theme of uncertainty is dominating the markets still, and has done since President Trumps election in November.
We discuss today on our weekly market segment the local South African Market is adapting to the new economic paradigm as well as its effect on other international markets…
Domestically interest rates remained unchanged as the Reserve Bank waits to see which way market sentiment moves along with inflation in the upcoming months, this is despite inflation coming in at the above targeted 3%-6%.
The Rand is trading in a band between R13.15 – R 13:50 to the Dollar and remains stable against most of the major currencies.
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019