A day of reckoning for South Africa, S&P will decide whether or not to downgrade the countries credit rating. Economic events over the last year have led to this point, a combination of both local and global economic and political factors are being considered.
Furthermore, the NEC committee meeting over the weekend has also had a effect on the Rand with it weakening to below R14 to the Dollar.
In other news, USA job data is released later with analysts expected a steady but decreased sign of labour activity in the US economy.
International markets have recently slumped as economic policy of the US under President-Elect Trump is still uncertain, with mixed signals being given by both him and his transition team.
Over in European an upcoming referendum in Italy is dominating the News with markets still absorbing Brexit as well as the Deutsche Bank Scandal.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019