A day of reckoning for South Africa, S&P will decide whether or not to downgrade the countries credit rating. Economic events over the last year have led to this point, a combination of both local and global economic and political factors are being considered.
Furthermore, the NEC committee meeting over the weekend has also had a effect on the Rand with it weakening to below R14 to the Dollar.
In other news, USA job data is released later with analysts expected a steady but decreased sign of labour activity in the US economy.
International markets have recently slumped as economic policy of the US under President-Elect Trump is still uncertain, with mixed signals being given by both him and his transition team.
Over in European an upcoming referendum in Italy is dominating the News with markets still absorbing Brexit as well as the Deutsche Bank Scandal.
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020