A day of reckoning for South Africa, S&P will decide whether or not to downgrade the countries credit rating. Economic events over the last year have led to this point, a combination of both local and global economic and political factors are being considered.
Furthermore, the NEC committee meeting over the weekend has also had a effect on the Rand with it weakening to below R14 to the Dollar.
In other news, USA job data is released later with analysts expected a steady but decreased sign of labour activity in the US economy.
International markets have recently slumped as economic policy of the US under President-Elect Trump is still uncertain, with mixed signals being given by both him and his transition team.
Over in European an upcoming referendum in Italy is dominating the News with markets still absorbing Brexit as well as the Deutsche Bank Scandal.
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020