Andre is back with revealing market analysis.
It has been a busy 2 weeks in both the Economic and Political spheres of South Africa. An apparent Civil War between the Treasury and SOE (state owned enterprises) has broken out, much more can be said on the matter which we unpack.
The effect of this spat has seen the Rand loose much of its reasons gains, this coupled with the likelihood of a USA interest rate hike increases has seen the rand come under renewed pressure.
We then switch to other international markets to end the Podcast, listen below!
- CyberSecurity in 2020 | #eBizWires | Ralph Berndt - January 27, 2020
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020