We start a new series of real-time market analysis brought to you by Treasury One.
For this edition of #eBizInsights, Andre Cilliers and Nick von Stein track the disruptive effects that politics can have on the economy of a state, using the fear over Pravin Gordons arrest (the Finance Minister) as an example.
We further track the Rand/Dollar exchange rate and the trends behind the Rands fall in recent times.
We end the Podcast with a look at the incoming inflation data to be released both in the USA, Europe and locally in South Africa.
Visit http://www.treasuryone.co.za/round-two-of-nenegate/ for more.
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020
- Rapid Data — Fast decision-making with the right data at the right time | # eBizInsights | Tom Wells - March 16, 2020
- Remote working during Covid-19 pandemic a reality with free software offer | #EbizWires - March 16, 2020