A new trend is fast sweeping our continent; that of going paper free. In an age of electronic technology and time management, creating electronic ways of doing business is now paramount. Wesbank is the latest business to take their vehicle finance contracts online, thus making it easier and more efficient for the purchaser – in fact you don’t need to leave your desk.
The launch of iContract will certainly make the contract side of getting vehicle finance a lot easier.
I am fascinated and encouraged by this new launch as I have noted a number of other businesses already on this path Capitec Bank and RCS have also digitised and automated a lot of their businesses processes, in fact Capitec is almost a paper free business. There are a number of organizations that say they are able to assist you in your business, but the one that I have found that offers an out the box solution to a number of business sectors is firstcoast – not only do they work with you and your current workflow systems, they take the time to first establish what and where you want your business to be going and then tailor make a solution for your specific business – MAKING YOUR BUSINESS LIFE EASIER!
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020