A new trend is fast sweeping our continent; that of going paper free. In an age of electronic technology and time management, creating electronic ways of doing business is now paramount. Wesbank is the latest business to take their vehicle finance contracts online, thus making it easier and more efficient for the purchaser – in fact you don’t need to leave your desk.
The launch of iContract will certainly make the contract side of getting vehicle finance a lot easier.
I am fascinated and encouraged by this new launch as I have noted a number of other businesses already on this path Capitec Bank and RCS have also digitised and automated a lot of their businesses processes, in fact Capitec is almost a paper free business. There are a number of organizations that say they are able to assist you in your business, but the one that I have found that offers an out the box solution to a number of business sectors is firstcoast – not only do they work with you and your current workflow systems, they take the time to first establish what and where you want your business to be going and then tailor make a solution for your specific business – MAKING YOUR BUSINESS LIFE EASIER!
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020