A new trend is fast sweeping our continent; that of going paper free. In an age of electronic technology and time management, creating electronic ways of doing business is now paramount. Wesbank is the latest business to take their vehicle finance contracts online, thus making it easier and more efficient for the purchaser – in fact you don’t need to leave your desk.
The launch of iContract will certainly make the contract side of getting vehicle finance a lot easier.
I am fascinated and encouraged by this new launch as I have noted a number of other businesses already on this path Capitec Bank and RCS have also digitised and automated a lot of their businesses processes, in fact Capitec is almost a paper free business. There are a number of organizations that say they are able to assist you in your business, but the one that I have found that offers an out the box solution to a number of business sectors is firstcoast – not only do they work with you and your current workflow systems, they take the time to first establish what and where you want your business to be going and then tailor make a solution for your specific business – MAKING YOUR BUSINESS LIFE EASIER!
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020