Network Alliance is an established national ICT service provider a track record of almost two decades of proactive, value-add service to the market – focusing specifically on small-to-medium businesses (the SMME environment).
”Despite the challenges that exist in the market today, there is an increase in take-up of technology to ensure businesses remain competitive and relevant”
“The lack of skills in the technology sector is still a concern and the reality is that all software and hardware procurement is directly linked to Rate of Exchange, which is continuously rising.
However, we are encouraged by the increasing levels of technology adoption and application within the SME space… it reflects a fast-maturing marketplace,” he says.
So there is a faster rate of adoption, but more for the business owner/ CEO to think about in terms of technology acquisition and strategic application.
Against this backdrop and the evolution of the cloud services model, which is now particularly attractive to the fledgling business, Raymond offers insight into what, why, how and when an investment in technology services can pay off for a business.
Network Alliance can be found here: http://www.nwa.co.za/network_alliance_about_us.html
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021