Redstor, a leading cloud data management SaaS business with technology developed in South Africa, is expanding operations by adding a new data centre in Johannesburg.
The decision to take up a presence in Teraco Data Environments, Isando, follows unprecedented demand for the company’s disruptive data management platform.
Paul Evans, CEO and co-founder of Redstor, said: “Businesses are constantly creating more and more data and numerous organisations are recognising great value in Redstor’s pioneering cloud data management service.”
Redstor has aggressive growth plans to treble business by 2020 and has invested heavily in data-centre facilities over a number of years to provide services with enterprise-level availability and resilience.
Tom Campbell, Technical Services Director at Redstor, said: “As well as giving us additional capacity for onboarding new customers, the data centre in Johannesburg enhances our coverage and improves our resilience.
“We now have stronger geographical separation of data in Africa for continuity purposes.”
Redstor provides local services, guaranteeing data sovereignty, regardless of a customer’s location.
The company’s long-term strategy to accelerate revenue in Africa was underlined recently by the appointment of Angela Kasandi as a Channel Account Manager at Internet Solutions in Kenya.
With on-net connectivity to more than 130 data centres globally, Redstor is now also looking at taking up a presence in a new data centre in Germany and elsewhere in mainland Europe.
We are disrupting the world of data management with our pioneering technology, which provides borderless visibility and on-demand access to all your data, wherever it is stored, through a single control centre. Trusted by more than 40,000 clients and 350 partners, we use our proven, industry-leading technology to help you discover, analyse, control and protect your critical data.
Data Management for an On-Demand World. Take it as Red.
Redstor is available worldwide through a network of resellers. For further information please visit www.redstor.com.
For further information:
+44 (0)118 951 5220
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020