Across the country this year, people have had to adapt, you have had to adapt due to covid-19….
At a time when technology is enabling many companies to adapt to our collective new normal, there is a fear from the population at large that technology is going to take away their job.
We unpack the divide here with Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect, just how has Data literacy- from a South African perspective- or the lack thereof shaped opinions from the corporate environment to the public at large.
You can find more information on Atvance Intellect here:
- Just ask Linda! |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Linda Dent |#ebizradio |#Podcast - February 24, 2021
- Lets find out about The African Coaching Council |#Coaching |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Sophie Bruas - February 23, 2021
- WHY LEADERSHIP IN A PARTNERSHIP? | #LTL | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #ebizradio| #Podcast - February 22, 2021
- CES 2021; a online adventure | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - February 22, 2021
- Do you know what its like being a front-line ER paramedic in SA? | Tales from my stethoscope | Kevin Shaun Eaton |#Payitforward |#Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- TV and Online streaming services in 2021 | #LTM |#Marketing |#kevinbritz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- Rethinking how CSI is planned | Lindsay Owen of the Love Trust |#eBizPayItForward| Podcast - February 17, 2021
- The human face of mentorship, training and motivation in a pandemic | #eBizWires| Claire Herman - February 16, 2021
- The BRC announces interim data for RAMS| #eBizWires| Gary Whitaker| Podcast - February 16, 2021
- Residential Juristic Entities explained and a look to Budget 2021 | #eBizProperty | Michael Schaefer of ZDFin | Podcast - February 15, 2021