Facebook announces the launch of FBIQ, a new resource to help marketers understand people across generations, geographies, devices and time through insights and data analysis.
To support Facebook’s mission of making the world more open and connected, FBIQ will offer the following:
- People Insights which will provide marketers with a better understanding of aggregate attitudes and behaviours, online and offline
- Holidays & Events which will show how people mark different holidays, seasons, events and milestones on Facebook
- Industry Research will feature advertising effectiveness research and expert-based opinion about best practices across device platforms.
- By the Numbers will offer the latest updated Facebook stats on a regular basis.
For more information on FBIQ as a complimentary resource, visit the Facebook for Business site.
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020