Facebook announces the launch of FBIQ, a new resource to help marketers understand people across generations, geographies, devices and time through insights and data analysis.
To support Facebook’s mission of making the world more open and connected, FBIQ will offer the following:
- People Insights which will provide marketers with a better understanding of aggregate attitudes and behaviours, online and offline
- Holidays & Events which will show how people mark different holidays, seasons, events and milestones on Facebook
- Industry Research will feature advertising effectiveness research and expert-based opinion about best practices across device platforms.
- By the Numbers will offer the latest updated Facebook stats on a regular basis.
For more information on FBIQ as a complimentary resource, visit the Facebook for Business site.
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019