Facebook announces the launch of FBIQ, a new resource to help marketers understand people across generations, geographies, devices and time through insights and data analysis.
To support Facebook’s mission of making the world more open and connected, FBIQ will offer the following:
- People Insights which will provide marketers with a better understanding of aggregate attitudes and behaviours, online and offline
- Holidays & Events which will show how people mark different holidays, seasons, events and milestones on Facebook
- Industry Research will feature advertising effectiveness research and expert-based opinion about best practices across device platforms.
- By the Numbers will offer the latest updated Facebook stats on a regular basis.
For more information on FBIQ as a complimentary resource, visit the Facebook for Business site.
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020