Facebook announces the launch of FBIQ, a new resource to help marketers understand people across generations, geographies, devices and time through insights and data analysis.
To support Facebook’s mission of making the world more open and connected, FBIQ will offer the following:
- People Insights which will provide marketers with a better understanding of aggregate attitudes and behaviours, online and offline
- Holidays & Events which will show how people mark different holidays, seasons, events and milestones on Facebook
- Industry Research will feature advertising effectiveness research and expert-based opinion about best practices across device platforms.
- By the Numbers will offer the latest updated Facebook stats on a regular basis.
For more information on FBIQ as a complimentary resource, visit the Facebook for Business site.
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020