30 years in the advertising industry, awards, accolades and then fired!
We chat to Graeme Butchart about his latest book The Genius Programme
PODCAST | Click HERE to listen
“I have come to see and witness, that inside everyone there is greatness – a powerful potential – and that once a person comes to acknowledge this, and then acts, to turn on this energy – they are capable of achieving absolutely anything – they put their minds to.
The world is full of men and women, girls and boys – who seem to defy circumstance and resources – who go on to reach new heights in every field of human endeavour – from sciences to sport, in communication and cooking, in the arts and architecture – absolutely everywhere – there are people who aim higher, go further and surprise the world with their achievements.
What is it, that certain individuals have, that enables them to achieve their goals?
Is it, that these individuals are more intelligent, more equipped – do they have more support, greater resources – or is it – that they posses greater human strengths and super powers?
Or are they – like you and I – just human?
In my work I have seen people of all ages and gender, rising out of ordinariness and apathy, out of self imposed prisons and deliberate self limitation – move into places that are unrecognisable from where they came.
In all cases, they have set themselves free, they unleashed their passion, and they reached for and acquired their potential.
They found clarity of idea, they committed themselves to themselves – step by step – and they completed all that they said they would. They were authentic and demonstrated genuine integrity.
I believe that there are brilliant ideas within everyone – just waiting to be released – and over time I have acquired the tools and understanding, to help people, begin to free these ideas – by acknowledging who they really are – and how they can act, on what they really want to be and do.
I believe that it is my purpose to help people – this is why I have chosen to position myself as – a developer of great people”. Graeme Butchart
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021