30 years in the advertising industry, awards, accolades and then fired!
We chat to Graeme Butchart about his latest book The Genius Programme
PODCAST | Click HERE to listen
“I have come to see and witness, that inside everyone there is greatness – a powerful potential – and that once a person comes to acknowledge this, and then acts, to turn on this energy – they are capable of achieving absolutely anything – they put their minds to.
The world is full of men and women, girls and boys – who seem to defy circumstance and resources – who go on to reach new heights in every field of human endeavour – from sciences to sport, in communication and cooking, in the arts and architecture – absolutely everywhere – there are people who aim higher, go further and surprise the world with their achievements.
What is it, that certain individuals have, that enables them to achieve their goals?
Is it, that these individuals are more intelligent, more equipped – do they have more support, greater resources – or is it – that they posses greater human strengths and super powers?
Or are they – like you and I – just human?
In my work I have seen people of all ages and gender, rising out of ordinariness and apathy, out of self imposed prisons and deliberate self limitation – move into places that are unrecognisable from where they came.
In all cases, they have set themselves free, they unleashed their passion, and they reached for and acquired their potential.
They found clarity of idea, they committed themselves to themselves – step by step – and they completed all that they said they would. They were authentic and demonstrated genuine integrity.
I believe that there are brilliant ideas within everyone – just waiting to be released – and over time I have acquired the tools and understanding, to help people, begin to free these ideas – by acknowledging who they really are – and how they can act, on what they really want to be and do.
I believe that it is my purpose to help people – this is why I have chosen to position myself as – a developer of great people”. Graeme Butchart
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019