30 years in the advertising industry, awards, accolades and then fired!
We chat to Graeme Butchart about his latest book The Genius Programme
PODCAST | Click HERE to listen
“I have come to see and witness, that inside everyone there is greatness – a powerful potential – and that once a person comes to acknowledge this, and then acts, to turn on this energy – they are capable of achieving absolutely anything – they put their minds to.
The world is full of men and women, girls and boys – who seem to defy circumstance and resources – who go on to reach new heights in every field of human endeavour – from sciences to sport, in communication and cooking, in the arts and architecture – absolutely everywhere – there are people who aim higher, go further and surprise the world with their achievements.
What is it, that certain individuals have, that enables them to achieve their goals?
Is it, that these individuals are more intelligent, more equipped – do they have more support, greater resources – or is it – that they posses greater human strengths and super powers?
Or are they – like you and I – just human?
In my work I have seen people of all ages and gender, rising out of ordinariness and apathy, out of self imposed prisons and deliberate self limitation – move into places that are unrecognisable from where they came.
In all cases, they have set themselves free, they unleashed their passion, and they reached for and acquired their potential.
They found clarity of idea, they committed themselves to themselves – step by step – and they completed all that they said they would. They were authentic and demonstrated genuine integrity.
I believe that there are brilliant ideas within everyone – just waiting to be released – and over time I have acquired the tools and understanding, to help people, begin to free these ideas – by acknowledging who they really are – and how they can act, on what they really want to be and do.
I believe that it is my purpose to help people – this is why I have chosen to position myself as – a developer of great people”. Graeme Butchart
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020