The there are many exciting new products and developmental and the technological front in South Africa. One of these is the Walka 7 mobile TV from DSTV. It has a 7″ screen that you can use to view 15 mobile channels on this mobile device. The key element of this device is the much bigger screen making mobile viewing better.
Arthur also had a look at the Samsung Note II which was recently launched in South Africa. People may be skeptical about the phone due to its size and the fact that it is both a phone and a tablette. This “fablette” may acutally prove to be very popular. for a full review on the phone go to: gadget.co.za
Also exciting launches ahead are the Ipad mini, Windows 8 and Windows surface tablette. Arthur mentioned that it will be interesting to see how these launches go and to see if Apple have maybe gotten the timing wrong to launch the iPad mini.
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Microsoft unveils Windows 8 in SA. Get all the details here. bit.ly/SlcGhs”
— Gadget (@GadgetZA) October 25, 2012
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020