For #TravelBiz we had a great chat with Riana Geldenhuys (@
- What are the latest trends in conference catering?
- How have the catering needs of conference goers changed over the years?
- What does the new dessert bar look like?
- How do chefs cater for delegates preferring low-GI or gluten-free foods?
- Has ‘green’ catering or using organic products become a trend?
- Is it important to display ingredients’ origin?
- What is the ideal conference meal?
- How do chefs keep their conference menu creative?
- What guarantees successful conference catering – a talented chef, impeccable timing, fresh ingredients, or energetic staff?
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— Riana Geldenhuys (@TheInkTrail) August 10, 2012
Link to feature in Southern African Tourism Updates August Digimag “The death of the soggy sandwich”. Click to read the full story
Join Chris Kolbe every weekday morning from 9 to 11am for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio. Stay in touch with Chris at @Biz_Radio on twitter, Biz_radio on Skype, studio BBM 279DF0DD and [email protected] to mail him.
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020