Jerome is perfectly poised to speak all things Travel related, as the co-founder of wayn.com – the world’s largest travel & lifestyle sharing site with over 20 million subscribers. This week he first touches on Dubai and gives us an update from the Dubai tourism perspective – this destination continues to grow and attract global tourism at an alarming rate.
Jerome Touze in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
The latest TRAVEL HOTSPOT (aside from South Africa of course – the SA tourism industry has grown by over 300%) – St Helena Island is situated in the South Atlantic Ocean, at 15° 56′ South and 5° 45′ West. The nearest land is Ascension Island, which is 703 miles (1,125km) to the North West. It is 1,200 miles (1,950km) from the South-West coast of Africa and 1,800 miles (2,900km) from the coast of South America. A 47 square mile island, it is one of the remotest settled islands in the world. A sub-tropical paradise, it is also one of the most spectacular as far as contrast goes. St Helena is 10.5 miles long and 6.5 mile.
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019