Cape Town it’s nearly time! The refreshed Whisky & Gin Live Celebration will be landing at the V&A Waterfront’s The LookOut on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of May. This year’s event introduces a bold new gin focus to add to its established whisky offerings.
“One of the many highlight’s at this year’s Cape Town Celebration is the launch of White Walker by Johnnie Walker, especially themed for Games of Thrones fans!” says Whisky Live CEO Ken Varejes. “The Celebration also has a brand new look and layout with areas devoted to entertainment, food, gin and whisky tastings and more.”
Johnnie Walker’s White Walker is encapsulated in an icy white and blue design along with the iconic Johnnie Walker Striding Man now fashioned in armour to fit in among the ranks of the Night King’s forces. The Scotch has notes of caramelised sugar and vanilla, fresh red berries with a touch of orchard fruit and features Single Malts from Cardhu and Clynelish – one of Scotland’s most Northern distilleries.
“We are excited to launch the limited-edition White Walker by Johnnie Walker in collaboration with the TV series Game of Thrones. Partnering with HBO and Game of Thrones is an innovative and ground-breaking shift adding cultural relevance and a unique way in how South Africans consume whiskey. We are confident from a brand’s perspective that our fans will love the delicious whiskey served frozen whilst watching their favourite show,” said Zumi Njongwe, Marketing and Innovation Director, Diageo South Africa.
Other exhibitors include brands Hyde Irish Whiskies; Black Tomato Gin; Cannabis Sativa Gin; ZAR Whisky; Glen Scotia; Loch Lomond; Haig; Dewar; Aultmore; Cape Town Rooibos Red Gin; Cape Town the Pink Lady; S.I.N High Tea Cucumber, Tropical Pink Grapefruit, Summer Orange and Mediterranean Dry Lemon Gins; The Gin Factory; Jura; Glenbrynth; The Dalmore; The Glenlivet; Aberlour; Irish Pot Sills; Glendronach; Ardberg; Glenmorangie; Kirsty’s Gin; IAM Khanyi Gin and more.
“We’re looking forward to a brilliant three-day Whisky & Gin Live Celebration and would encourage whisky and gin connoisseurs and newbies, to introduce their palates to new experiences this year,” says Ken.
Whisky Live supports responsible drinking. Tickets are available at TicketPro from R260 online or R290 at the door. For more information follow Whisky Live on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, search for #WhiskyLiveSA or visit us on www.whiskylive.co.za
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020