The decision by the US Federal Reserve not to raise interest rates has led to a flow of cash into emerging markets as investors search for greater yields….
Our local market has been strengthened by recent comments by Ratings agencies that although there is still a risk of a downgrade later on in the year, the chances of said downgrade have decreased.
Internationally the US market is flat as cash flows into emerging economies, however many traders in the States still believe that a rate hike will occur sometime soon, so we could see a reversal of the gains in the last week.
- Digital Transformation of the Media; a Meta Discussion | #eBizInsights | Kagiso Musi - November 12, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019 Final viewership figures | #eBizInsights - November 12, 2019
- Things to consider if you’re managing your own AWS environment| #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- The Future State | #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- Employment equity needs more than lip service | #eBizWires | - November 12, 2019
- RPA helps address key business challenges | #eBizWires| Henri de Bruine - November 7, 2019
- More people die from diabetes in SA than from HIV, TB and malaria combined | #eBizPayItForward - November 7, 2019
- Fair Pay: closing the gender pay gap | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - November 7, 2019
- The transformative power of RPA | #eBizWires | Jenny Olivier - November 6, 2019
- Sappi transforms connectivity with Syrex - November 6, 2019