In our last podcast with TreasuryOne, Andre and Nick wrapped up 2016, for this our first podcast of 2017 we focus on the year ahead:
Whilst it may be a new start for all in a economics and politics sense the consequences of last years shocks to the system are still being played out; Donald Trumps inauguration on Friday heralds a time not just for the American people but the world as a whole.
On the domestic side, the upcoming election of new leaders to the ANC will have a effect on the market as business leaders and investors (and the ratings agencies) wait and see if the governing party can appoint more responsible and economically minded representatives.
Over in Europe it seems that Brexit negotiations will begin with the UK seeming to be going in the direction of a ”hard” exit from the European Union.
With so much uncertainty at the moment, markets are lacking direction as money is withheld from trade and investements as people wait to see which way the wind blows.
- Philanthropy: Restoring human dignity through innovation in SA|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - October 30, 2020
- #POWERTOTHEPIXEL 2020 |Fak’ugesi Festival |#MbaliNdhlovu | Dr Tegan Bristow |#Digital |#Podcast - October 30, 2020
- What is the difference between SOCIAL SELLING and SOCIAL MARKETING? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Podcast - October 29, 2020
- Positivity, Authentic and Consistency – That’s how to build a brand |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |#DannyPainter - October 29, 2020
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020