The Bombshell of our Finance Minister, Pravin Gordhan being charged with corruption led the Rand to retreat against currencies as well as raise bond rates for funding government debt…..
Today on EbizMoney , Andre discusses the fallout from these political machinations as well as the effect this will have both now and more importantly in Decemeber when our rating is up for review by Moodies and S&P.
We further discuss the events in the UK, where a ”hard” Brexit seems to be on the cards, this has sent the pound into a similar freefall as the rand. In the United States, as the odds of Hillary Clinton being President increase, so does investor confidence over the future direction of US economic policy.
- Customizing Software for the Retail Industry more relevant than ever | #eBizInsights | Gareth Hawkey of redPanda | Podcast - June 3, 2020
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020