The Bombshell of our Finance Minister, Pravin Gordhan being charged with corruption led the Rand to retreat against currencies as well as raise bond rates for funding government debt…..
Today on EbizMoney , Andre discusses the fallout from these political machinations as well as the effect this will have both now and more importantly in Decemeber when our rating is up for review by Moodies and S&P.
We further discuss the events in the UK, where a ”hard” Brexit seems to be on the cards, this has sent the pound into a similar freefall as the rand. In the United States, as the odds of Hillary Clinton being President increase, so does investor confidence over the future direction of US economic policy.
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020
- Rapid Data — Fast decision-making with the right data at the right time | # eBizInsights | Tom Wells - March 16, 2020
- Remote working during Covid-19 pandemic a reality with free software offer | #EbizWires - March 16, 2020