The Bombshell of our Finance Minister, Pravin Gordhan being charged with corruption led the Rand to retreat against currencies as well as raise bond rates for funding government debt…..
Today on EbizMoney , Andre discusses the fallout from these political machinations as well as the effect this will have both now and more importantly in Decemeber when our rating is up for review by Moodies and S&P.
We further discuss the events in the UK, where a ”hard” Brexit seems to be on the cards, this has sent the pound into a similar freefall as the rand. In the United States, as the odds of Hillary Clinton being President increase, so does investor confidence over the future direction of US economic policy.
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020
- The state of States | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - January 6, 2020
- Cloud still too pricey in SA | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - December 31, 2019
- How blockchain is disrupting the insurance industry | #eBizWires |JC Oberholzer - December 31, 2019