Whether its a family heirloom, a new asset or perhaps an aging gift, all things have a value. These values matter as they can help determine ones worth or that of a business too, all of which is important for government regulations, insurance and even shareholders in the case of business….
Today we chat to Gavin Commins of the Valuator group about the process one goes about to evaluate the worth of assets as well as the company as a whole.
The Group’s management has been strengthened with a team assembled by Commins to offer clients the best professional service possible covering all the unique and highly specialised range of valuation services offered.
Compliance and ensuring that our valuations cover the new international regulations is top priority. We have qualified and, as important, experienced staff in all the key valuation services we offer.
This, in turn, is backed up by our on-going Service Excellence campaign.
Commins mentioned that clients should do their homework prior to appointing Valuers. We often see qualified Valuers securing work and signing reports, yet their knowledge and skill in that field of expertise is limited. Professional valuations need to stand up for scrutiny in a court of law and this is why we focus on compliance, training, education and the skilled expertise required for all our services offered. Currently the Group has 3 Candidate Valuers all mentored by senior Valuers in the Group.
The Group is well positioned to service clients nationally,with offices in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg (with plans to open in Port Elizabeth within the next few months).
Brokers in particular are keen to use the Groups “one stop” valuation package, especially nationally. Besides South Africa, the Group has licensee offices in Zambia & Ghana with Tanzania currently under negotiation as well as our own office in Mauritius.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019