Whether its a family heirloom, a new asset or perhaps an aging gift, all things have a value. These values matter as they can help determine ones worth or that of a business too, all of which is important for government regulations, insurance and even shareholders in the case of business….
Today we chat to Gavin Commins of the Valuator group about the process one goes about to evaluate the worth of assets as well as the company as a whole.
The Group’s management has been strengthened with a team assembled by Commins to offer clients the best professional service possible covering all the unique and highly specialised range of valuation services offered.
Compliance and ensuring that our valuations cover the new international regulations is top priority. We have qualified and, as important, experienced staff in all the key valuation services we offer.
This, in turn, is backed up by our on-going Service Excellence campaign.
Commins mentioned that clients should do their homework prior to appointing Valuers. We often see qualified Valuers securing work and signing reports, yet their knowledge and skill in that field of expertise is limited. Professional valuations need to stand up for scrutiny in a court of law and this is why we focus on compliance, training, education and the skilled expertise required for all our services offered. Currently the Group has 3 Candidate Valuers all mentored by senior Valuers in the Group.
The Group is well positioned to service clients nationally,with offices in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg (with plans to open in Port Elizabeth within the next few months).
Brokers in particular are keen to use the Groups “one stop” valuation package, especially nationally. Besides South Africa, the Group has licensee offices in Zambia & Ghana with Tanzania currently under negotiation as well as our own office in Mauritius.
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020