Whether its a family heirloom, a new asset or perhaps an aging gift, all things have a value. These values matter as they can help determine ones worth or that of a business too, all of which is important for government regulations, insurance and even shareholders in the case of business….
Today we chat to Gavin Commins of the Valuator group about the process one goes about to evaluate the worth of assets as well as the company as a whole.
The Group’s management has been strengthened with a team assembled by Commins to offer clients the best professional service possible covering all the unique and highly specialised range of valuation services offered.
Compliance and ensuring that our valuations cover the new international regulations is top priority. We have qualified and, as important, experienced staff in all the key valuation services we offer.
This, in turn, is backed up by our on-going Service Excellence campaign.
Commins mentioned that clients should do their homework prior to appointing Valuers. We often see qualified Valuers securing work and signing reports, yet their knowledge and skill in that field of expertise is limited. Professional valuations need to stand up for scrutiny in a court of law and this is why we focus on compliance, training, education and the skilled expertise required for all our services offered. Currently the Group has 3 Candidate Valuers all mentored by senior Valuers in the Group.
The Group is well positioned to service clients nationally,with offices in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg (with plans to open in Port Elizabeth within the next few months).
Brokers in particular are keen to use the Groups “one stop” valuation package, especially nationally. Besides South Africa, the Group has licensee offices in Zambia & Ghana with Tanzania currently under negotiation as well as our own office in Mauritius.
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Understanding your customer segmentation | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- How to stay CONNECTED whilst traveling | #Technology | Ingrid von Stein | Arthur Goldstuck | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- The future of SA Live Music? |#BigFishStories | Eitan Stern | Simon Attwell | Legalese |#Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Can you actually measure CULTURE? | #Business | #Coaching | #HR | Kevin Britz | Jerome Parisse-Brassens | Walking the Talk | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | Diesel and Dust | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Mothers do know best | #Entrepreneur | #Women | #Hairstyling | Bjorn Salsone | Chaz Kruger | Business Brunch | #Podcast - August 9, 2022
- Why after 250 years are we still struggling for inclusion? | #Business | #Women | Lindi Tshabangu | Kalnisha Singh | Word of Mouth | KD Strategies - August 8, 2022