Whether its a family heirloom, a new asset or perhaps an aging gift, all things have a value. These values matter as they can help determine ones worth or that of a business too, all of which is important for government regulations, insurance and even shareholders in the case of business….
Today we chat to Gavin Commins of the Valuator group about the process one goes about to evaluate the worth of assets as well as the company as a whole.
The Group’s management has been strengthened with a team assembled by Commins to offer clients the best professional service possible covering all the unique and highly specialised range of valuation services offered.
Compliance and ensuring that our valuations cover the new international regulations is top priority. We have qualified and, as important, experienced staff in all the key valuation services we offer.
This, in turn, is backed up by our on-going Service Excellence campaign.
Commins mentioned that clients should do their homework prior to appointing Valuers. We often see qualified Valuers securing work and signing reports, yet their knowledge and skill in that field of expertise is limited. Professional valuations need to stand up for scrutiny in a court of law and this is why we focus on compliance, training, education and the skilled expertise required for all our services offered. Currently the Group has 3 Candidate Valuers all mentored by senior Valuers in the Group.
The Group is well positioned to service clients nationally,with offices in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg (with plans to open in Port Elizabeth within the next few months).
Brokers in particular are keen to use the Groups “one stop” valuation package, especially nationally. Besides South Africa, the Group has licensee offices in Zambia & Ghana with Tanzania currently under negotiation as well as our own office in Mauritius.
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Its a bad day, not a bad life – Building your brand |#LTM |#BjornSalsone |# Sunil Osman |#Marketing |#Podcast - October 15, 2020
- Lockdown points to a new way to grow local economies | #eBizInsights - October 14, 2020
- The Outdoor Measurement Council (OMC) releases latest ROAD data | #eBizWires - October 14, 2020
- Getting ready for REMOTE SELLING | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#B2B| #Podcast - October 14, 2020