The internet has revolutionized many aspects of Human society; The entertainment industry encompassing Music, Television, Movies and Games has been changed forever (some may use the term ”gutted” when referring to the affect on the Music industry).
Additionally, the media landscape from print media to television has had to adapt to the changes wrought by social media and a global population more ”plugged in” than ever before……
With this in mind we examine how the digital media universe has come about and how knowledge and interpretation of these effects can be harnessed in the most strategic way to benefit either you or your clients.
- What does ‘digital’ mean
- Situating digital within marketing
- Understand digital marketing strategies, which should not be separate and why they are essential to your overall marketing plan
- What questions should you be asking yourself in order to develop your strategy?
Kat Scholtz is the designated Knowledge Director at Red and Yellow, a Higher education institution dedicated to excellence in Advertising and Marketing industries.
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020