The internet has revolutionized many aspects of Human society; The entertainment industry encompassing Music, Television, Movies and Games has been changed forever (some may use the term ”gutted” when referring to the affect on the Music industry).
Additionally, the media landscape from print media to television has had to adapt to the changes wrought by social media and a global population more ”plugged in” than ever before……
With this in mind we examine how the digital media universe has come about and how knowledge and interpretation of these effects can be harnessed in the most strategic way to benefit either you or your clients.
- What does ‘digital’ mean
- Situating digital within marketing
- Understand digital marketing strategies, which should not be separate and why they are essential to your overall marketing plan
- What questions should you be asking yourself in order to develop your strategy?
Kat Scholtz is the designated Knowledge Director at Red and Yellow, a Higher education institution dedicated to excellence in Advertising and Marketing industries.
- How to choose a business name |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Once I was a perfect parent. Then I had children. The End |#Entrepreneur |#Mompreneur | #Vanessa Raphaely| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- The challenge of getting local newspapers out during lockdown| #eBizInsights |Yvonne van Coller - April 6, 2020
- CoronaVirus and Personal Finance | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020