On this edition of #eBizRetail, Nick Snow chats again to Craig Page-Lee from Posterscope about the state of Retail industry from both a global and South African perspective.
As technology becomes more interconnected, the opportunities to both companies and consumers can seem limitless but also overwhelming, it is up to business to establish meaningful connections in the social media and real world to get customers to advertise brands via positive word of mouth.
Additional insight is given into how consumers have begun to research products and companies before engaging in their services, this is especially true fro the Millennial Generation who take issues such as sustainability, labour practices and corporate image all VERY seriously along with word of mouth from their interconnected networks.
Listen below for more:
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020