On this edition of #eBizRetail, Nick Snow chats again to Craig Page-Lee from Posterscope about the state of Retail industry from both a global and South African perspective.
As technology becomes more interconnected, the opportunities to both companies and consumers can seem limitless but also overwhelming, it is up to business to establish meaningful connections in the social media and real world to get customers to advertise brands via positive word of mouth.
Additional insight is given into how consumers have begun to research products and companies before engaging in their services, this is especially true fro the Millennial Generation who take issues such as sustainability, labour practices and corporate image all VERY seriously along with word of mouth from their interconnected networks.
Listen below for more:
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020