On this edition of #eBizRetail, Nick Snow chats again to Craig Page-Lee from Posterscope about the state of Retail industry from both a global and South African perspective.
As technology becomes more interconnected, the opportunities to both companies and consumers can seem limitless but also overwhelming, it is up to business to establish meaningful connections in the social media and real world to get customers to advertise brands via positive word of mouth.
Additional insight is given into how consumers have begun to research products and companies before engaging in their services, this is especially true fro the Millennial Generation who take issues such as sustainability, labour practices and corporate image all VERY seriously along with word of mouth from their interconnected networks.
Listen below for more:
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019