On this edition of #eBizRetail, Nick Snow chats again to Craig Page-Lee from Posterscope about the state of Retail industry from both a global and South African perspective.
As technology becomes more interconnected, the opportunities to both companies and consumers can seem limitless but also overwhelming, it is up to business to establish meaningful connections in the social media and real world to get customers to advertise brands via positive word of mouth.
Additional insight is given into how consumers have begun to research products and companies before engaging in their services, this is especially true fro the Millennial Generation who take issues such as sustainability, labour practices and corporate image all VERY seriously along with word of mouth from their interconnected networks.
Listen below for more:
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019