The road less traveled | # ebizradio | #payitforward | Gilad Stern
Business and entrepreneurship in today’s world is tough. Taking care of the human psyche and one’s physical well-being is just as important, if not more so, than business growth and profits.
We spend some visual time with Gilad Stern – Founder and CEO of Eden Africa and Nomawethu Nika of isicongo.co.za, as these two respected business figures and athletes take us on an alternate journey – often like our business journeys – filled with ups and downs and many hurdles to over come as they take an “alternate” route up Cape Town’s iconic Lion’s Head mountain.
Climbing and running partners since 2006, they find a quirky and spectacular way to avoid the crowds and share their magic with us.
- DIABETES TREATMENT GOALS STILL SUBOPTIMAL | eBizHealth - November 14, 2017
- Aiding mobile device investigations - November 7, 2017
- Hetzner breach exposes the need for cyber insurance | #eBizWires | Simon Campbell-Young - November 6, 2017
- Explaining the Brenva Cut-Sheet Press - November 3, 2017
- Credence Security wins distribution rights to EgoSecure - November 2, 2017
- - November 1, 2017
- Finding ways to fight ransomware | #eBizWires - October 31, 2017
- EOH brings AWS to the South African market | #eBizWires - October 31, 2017
- So much more than a pretty face | #eBizInsights - October 31, 2017
- How safe is online shopping? | #ebizradio | #Digital | #Rob Brown - October 30, 2017