Business and entrepreneurship in today’s world is tough. Taking care of the human psyche and one’s physical well-being is just as important, if not more so, than business growth and profits.
We spend some visual time with Gilad Stern – Founder and CEO of Eden Africa and Nomawethu Nika of isicongo.co.za, as these two respected business figures and athletes take us on an alternate journey – often like our business journeys – filled with ups and downs and many hurdles to over come as they take an “alternate” route up Cape Town’s iconic Lion’s Head mountain.
Climbing and running partners since 2006, they find a quirky and spectacular way to avoid the crowds and share their magic with us.
- How to choose a business name |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Once I was a perfect parent. Then I had children. The End |#Entrepreneur |#Mompreneur | #Vanessa Raphaely| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- The challenge of getting local newspapers out during lockdown| #eBizInsights |Yvonne van Coller - April 6, 2020
- CoronaVirus and Personal Finance | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020