What happened to Apple?
Their share price has declined by above 30% since 2015….Today on #eBizTechnology Arthur Goldstuck unpacks just what went wrong with Apple in Recent times.
We further examine the companies rise to prominence fronted of course by Steve Jobs as well as explaining its origins and Power in the marketplace (it still has $ 750 BILLION Dollars in the bank Account).
The lessons that once can gain from their recent troubles are interesting for any business that is currently succeeding, markets change as do consumers needs and companies that either try to force unwanted products or ignore these rapidly changing dynamics are doomed to go through a tough time.
Listen below for more.
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019