What happened to Apple?
Their share price has declined by above 30% since 2015….Today on #eBizTechnology Arthur Goldstuck unpacks just what went wrong with Apple in Recent times.
We further examine the companies rise to prominence fronted of course by Steve Jobs as well as explaining its origins and Power in the marketplace (it still has $ 750 BILLION Dollars in the bank Account).
The lessons that once can gain from their recent troubles are interesting for any business that is currently succeeding, markets change as do consumers needs and companies that either try to force unwanted products or ignore these rapidly changing dynamics are doomed to go through a tough time.
Listen below for more.
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020