What happened to Apple?
Their share price has declined by above 30% since 2015….Today on #eBizTechnology Arthur Goldstuck unpacks just what went wrong with Apple in Recent times.
We further examine the companies rise to prominence fronted of course by Steve Jobs as well as explaining its origins and Power in the marketplace (it still has $ 750 BILLION Dollars in the bank Account).
The lessons that once can gain from their recent troubles are interesting for any business that is currently succeeding, markets change as do consumers needs and companies that either try to force unwanted products or ignore these rapidly changing dynamics are doomed to go through a tough time.
Listen below for more.
- Eye Health Care Tips during lock-down |#Health |#Wesley Language - April 8, 2020
- Being “Abel” in a recession |#Insights | #Mike Abel |#M&C Saatchi Abel - April 8, 2020
- The reality of feeling depression and anxiety during the lock-down |#Health |#Devan Moonsamy - April 7, 2020
- How to choose a business name |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Once I was a perfect parent. Then I had children. The End |#Entrepreneur |#Mompreneur | #Vanessa Raphaely| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- The challenge of getting local newspapers out during lockdown| #eBizInsights |Yvonne van Coller - April 6, 2020
- CoronaVirus and Personal Finance | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020