There is no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic has been catastrophic for most markets around the world and the impact is likely to be felt for some time to come. Any business owner will tell you it is very tough for operations of any size right now, whatever the industry or sector.
More than ever before, you need a trusted labour and industry partner to help guide you through the economic storm. You need an ally to help you ensure your workplace is ready for the ‘new normal’. Ask yourself this: Is my work environment safe for the return of employees? Does it comply with all the new regulations stipulated by government?
At CRS Technologies we are confident that we can fulfil this role and help you meet the requirements. To this end, we are pleased to announce the launch of the Workplace Readiness Kit. As the name suggests, this is a centralised resource that contains all the essentials you need to ensure a safe working environment and total compliance with the Department of Labour and Employment’s Occupational Health and Safety Act regulations.
This kit includes:
· a Covid-19 plan;
· a workplace risk assessment;
· determination of your employees’ risk and exposure levels;
- implementation of workplace controls and safe work practices;
- use of personal protective equipment (PPE);
- employee screening and COVID-19 policy and procedure, among others.
The kit also includes all the required documentation. We believe at R3 500, this kit represents real peace of mind and real value for money (industry-specific kits are priced from R4000, depending on requirements). For more info, click here.
CRS appreciates that companies have varying workplace readiness requirements, depending on the industry in which they operate. For a kit that is tailored to your exact business needs, contact Nicol Myburgh on 083 465 5972 or [email protected].
A last thought: We know how tough times are for all businesses and their employees. We know that uncertainty, fear and stress are all taking their toll on most operations. We also know, however, that information, clear thought, reliable advice and an experienced partner will all help.
CRS Technologies is a leading provider of solutions and services to the growing human capital management industry.
Following its establishment in 1985, the Johannesburg-based company quickly found its niche in the HR, people management and payroll sector and soon matured into the specialist of choice for blue chip organisations and SMMEs throughout Africa.
Today CRS is acknowledged as the most proficient HR and payroll solutions company on the continent, underpinned by solutions and services that help create workplaces of inspired, engaged and rewarded employees. Our approach to market is about maximising value between employer and employee, integrated with innovative technology that unlocks human potential and grows businesses.
CRS achieves competitive advantage through its commitment to global best practice in HCM and its drive to transform HR departments into strategic, value-added business units, be it through bespoke software and services or shared industry insight.
For more info, go to www.crs.co.za
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Its a bad day, not a bad life – Building your brand |#LTM |#BjornSalsone |# Sunil Osman |#Marketing |#Podcast - October 15, 2020
- Lockdown points to a new way to grow local economies | #eBizInsights - October 14, 2020
- The Outdoor Measurement Council (OMC) releases latest ROAD data | #eBizWires - October 14, 2020
- Getting ready for REMOTE SELLING | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#B2B| #Podcast - October 14, 2020