Let’s be honest…..between our own economic issues and the global issues of Corona, we could all use a lift in these difficult times.
Despite the current doom and gloom (which seems appropriate to be honest), South Africa is poised to take advantage of a new and rapidly growing industry both locally and internationally, that of the Marijuana economy.
Marijuana has been illegal in the country since before Apartheid, and the laws opinion on the plant was carried over post 94. However in a South African context, this made no sense in the 90’s and even less in todays times….
As the medical advantages have stacked up, so has the combating of prejudice against marijuana users (whether the user was doing so for spiritual/medical or entertainment purposes), in September 2018 the ConCourt ruled that current legislation on Marijuana legality needed to change.
In light of all these developments, we invited Stephen Smith and David Anderson to join us for a conversation on how the legalization of Marijuana will effect our economy. Enjoy
Stephens Company: https://onelove.africa/
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021