Dark Social as a marketing opportunity is one of the most exciting and potentially lucrative opportunities available to marketers today and can be defined as “social sharing that occurs in private digital communication tools such as email and instant messaging”.
It represents three times the social sharing activity of Facebook alone, according to Post data generated by users who share Web content using the RadiumOne Post sharing widgets and short URL software.
Advertisers and publishers are now realizing the value it represents in understanding real-time consumer interest and intent. It’s a large and accurate data source that, once harnessed, can be used to convert valuable potential new customers for advertisers and new audiences for publishers.
Data and delivery should never be separated. It takes an integrated platform that combines the power of data collection, data management and real-time media delivery to make social insights actionable.
RadiumOne’s integrated platform manages data generated by a wide variety of sources including the Po.st Sharing Widgets and Po.st Link Shortener.
It uses a proprietary sharing algorithms, ShareGraph™, to amplify social data. Activation happens with the integrated platform when data informs targeting and bidding in real time to place media across all channels and devices.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019