Dark Social as a marketing opportunity is one of the most exciting and potentially lucrative opportunities available to marketers today and can be defined as “social sharing that occurs in private digital communication tools such as email and instant messaging”.
It represents three times the social sharing activity of Facebook alone, according to Post data generated by users who share Web content using the RadiumOne Post sharing widgets and short URL software.
Advertisers and publishers are now realizing the value it represents in understanding real-time consumer interest and intent. It’s a large and accurate data source that, once harnessed, can be used to convert valuable potential new customers for advertisers and new audiences for publishers.
Data and delivery should never be separated. It takes an integrated platform that combines the power of data collection, data management and real-time media delivery to make social insights actionable.
RadiumOne’s integrated platform manages data generated by a wide variety of sources including the Po.st Sharing Widgets and Po.st Link Shortener.
It uses a proprietary sharing algorithms, ShareGraph™, to amplify social data. Activation happens with the integrated platform when data informs targeting and bidding in real time to place media across all channels and devices.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020