Business’s sink or swim depending on how effective they are at selling their particular product or service…
In a previous podcast we discussed the internet and the entire digital environment that has forever changed not just human society but the ways and means with which we communicate and operate as a whole; from inter-personal messaging right up to and including how advertises market to more savvy consumers in the 21st Century.
In this #Classroom session we examine how ”Content” advertising has taken a leading role in the digital media landscape:
- The role of content marketing
- Creating organizational structures to support the creation of this ”Content”.
- How to go about creating a content strategy.
- Case Studies and Examples
Diane Charton is the MD of Red and Yellow. She uses Magic and Logic to inspire young minds into shaping the Advertising and Marketing industries through innovation and hard work.
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020
- Rapid Data — Fast decision-making with the right data at the right time | # eBizInsights | Tom Wells - March 16, 2020
- Remote working during Covid-19 pandemic a reality with free software offer | #EbizWires - March 16, 2020