Online Education gains traction
As internet speeds across the continent increase so do the opportunities for harnessing the potential of the internet….
This is even more true in less developed regions, the internet can help solve a variety of issues as it has the ability to transcend physical impediments, everything is in ”the cloud”.
With this in mind, we chat today to Lyndi Lawson-Smith from Red and Yellow Johannesburg about the subject of online education and training.
Topics discussed include:
– Is online training for everyone?
– What effect does online training have on the current education system?
– How do you evaluate ”online”?
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020