The ever evolving face of Retail | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang
The last Stuttaford’s closed recently, this was likely the case of a sluggish economy and a struggling retailer leading to the fall of what was until recently an established and well liked brand.
So what went wrong and what lessons can we learn from their demise? Dion joins us today to discuss the new and upcoming trends in retail, namely ghost shopping and a complete over-saturation of malls in South Africa.
A more in depth report is available from Dion’s Company, Fluxtrends.
- DIABETES TREATMENT GOALS STILL SUBOPTIMAL | eBizHealth - November 14, 2017
- Aiding mobile device investigations - November 7, 2017
- Hetzner breach exposes the need for cyber insurance | #eBizWires | Simon Campbell-Young - November 6, 2017
- Explaining the Brenva Cut-Sheet Press - November 3, 2017
- Credence Security wins distribution rights to EgoSecure - November 2, 2017
- - November 1, 2017
- Finding ways to fight ransomware | #eBizWires - October 31, 2017
- EOH brings AWS to the South African market | #eBizWires - October 31, 2017
- So much more than a pretty face | #eBizInsights - October 31, 2017
- How safe is online shopping? | #ebizradio | #Digital | #Rob Brown - October 30, 2017