Lovingly designed by Barber Osgerby (Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby), the AXOR One collection captures the essence of luxury with its sleek design, purely pleasurable functionality and inimitable class entirely unto its own.
With AXOR One, Barber and Osgerby have reinvented once familiar archetypes, streamlining them for greater design clarity, better functionality and superior control. The result is a collection of slender, elegant forms that embody the principles of compact luxury.
What exactly does compact luxury mean? Jay Osgerby expands on the concept: “Space is really important, and I think what’s happened historically is that the bathroom has always been confined to a really tiny space. Where possible, it’s great to be more generous with the footprint for that room, which is why, in our design concept for a New York loft bathroom, we apportioned a large share of the limited living space in the city for a bathroom as a recreation area”.
AXOR One generously melds purity and sophistication with perfectly interactive precision and control. And while precision control extends to the entire experience with water, there is undeniable perfection in the body of the tap, too. At first glance, AXOR One looks like a simple bent tubular structure. But with a closer look, the tube subtly diminishes in size as it reaches its end, creating a more crafted, elegant look.
Timeless by design, the AXOR One wash basin mixers combine elemental forms with ultra-precise Select technology. Available in different heights, the mixers suit a wide range of bathroom styles and wash basins, including countertop wash bowls. The Select taps seamlessly integrate a mechanical handle into the mixer base, which arcs in a beautiful parabolic shape before gently tapering into a curved spout. Distinguished by an elegant flat handle. The single-lever wash basin mixer shares the same visual language of slender silhouettes and balanced proportions with the same exceptional manufacturing quality.
AXOR One overhead showers are a sight to behold, and the hand showers are defined by monolithic forms, driven by the power and relaxation of variable Rain and PowderRain spray types. The AXOR One floor-standing bathtub mixer will definitely catch your eye, with its sleek, archetypal form, distinguished by a high parabolic spout.
The AXOR Universal Circular Accessories programme is the perfect complement to the AXOR One collection. Designed in collaboration with Barber Osgerby, the range reflects AXOR’s passion for highly functional, expertly crafted design objects in the bathroom. The accessories programme includes a wall mirror, shaving mirror, towel hooks, single and double hooks, a towel holder, and a cosmetic tissue box.
For the shower, the programme offers a shelf and a bath towel holder in various lengths. For the toilet area, a paper roll holder, a toilet brush holder and a dustbin are available. The entire collection can be individualised in Matt Black or an exclusive AXOR FinishPlus surface.
AXOR One brings the benefit of sheer, minimalist design to life, balancing a radically reduced aesthetic with exceptional functionality. Discover the new trend in sleek, compact bathroom design and find a whole new way of living with water – the One way.
AXOR – Every design starts with a story!
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021