It’s post the Loeries 2013 in Cape Town – the awards handed out, the parties have been had, but the spirit, passion, creativity, design and inspiration continue.
Tony Koenderman and Craig Page-Lee take a long hard look at the Loeries – from the execution, the events, the awards and the way forward.
Some key issues they discuss:
- Cape Town seems to be the HOME for the Loeries but the registration process still has hiccups
- The Creative Seminar
- Quality of TV advertising
- The Pendorings – do they really have a place at the Loeries?
- Brave clients step forward – Unilever
- Why is some much of the creative work only seen for the first time at the awards?
- Agencies and Clients to watch for 2014
For T’s & C’s duo the following two pieces of work were staggering in their simplicity and incredible execution – Draft FCB Cape Town’s campaign for Engen – The Safety Calendar Blanket and Metropolitan Republic’s campaign The Everywhere Library for MTN.
To see the full list of winners at the 2013 Loeries – Click click
About Ts & Cs Apply
A no holds barred series of conversations hosted by Tony Koenderman & Craig Page-Lee.Thought provoking and challenging – filling a gap in the marketing space that is free to all with no T’s & C’s applied.
On the backend of some serious and meaningful industry comments and conversation currently not happening on the African continent the conceptualization and launching of Ts & Cs Apply hopes to fill that gap in the industry.
The creation of key conversation capital that is available to anyone who is interested in the fast moving marketing space in Africa – from local to global – Ts & Cs Apply is the meeting ground of minds and insight sharing through the downloading of audio podcasts that are free and meant to be shared with your colleagues, competitors and working community – from the boardroom to the classroom.
Joining Tony and Craig on a regular basis will be industry thought-leaders, innovators and instigators – the sort of people that have no problem getting down and dirty into an industry conversation that serves as catalytic convertors for improvement and growth of the marketing space across Africa.
Editor & Publisher: AdReview
Managing Director – Posterscope SA
The back-room innovators:
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019