Many people both in the business and political world are worried about the consequences of the 4th Industrial Revolution, with many jobs expected to be lost to automation and machines.
Today however we bring a example of how Technology is creating new jobs…..
Capture HD Media is barely a year old but the company is already making a big contribution to video marketing solutions for the real-estate industry.
CEO Christian Fourie explains how video content creators can make an estate agent’s life easier.
Buyers And Sellers Expect Professional Property Videos Online
There is a great need for digital content creation – it’s all about information and taking that information to the viewer. Buyers and sellers expect to find professional images and video of properties online these days, and the content must be convenient and compatible with all devices. Many won’t attend an actual viewing until they’ve seen images and video. With video the viewer can click a single button and get all the information he or she is looking for. Estate agents are experts in selling property and we believe that providing them with a video production service will free them up to focus even more of their attention on what they love doing – selling properties.
Capture Values Customer Experience
We’re a passionate group of digital media consultants, editors and co-ordinators who love what we do! Our job is to bring buyers and sellers a real-life experience by using photography and videography skills obtained over many years of experience. Producing quality products is important, but to us, customer experience is fundamental.
Uniquely Scalable Service
Capture is the largest video production company in the South African real estate industry. We offer a unique, scalable, high-end video production service on a national level. Consider this: the circumference of the earth at the equator is about 40 030km. Our digital media consultants drive about 50 000km a month, which means they travel one-and-a-quarter times around the earth every month to produce 80 videos, plus photos, every day. We’re experts with years of experience and a deep familiarity with the industry. Capture takes care of the digital content so our customers – estate agents – can focus on bringing in their next mandate.
High-end, Walk-through and VR Marketing Videos
A scalable solution is our HD Walkthrough Video plus HD Photos which communicate the flow and layout of a property and can be used on the agent’s own website as well as on property portals such as Private Property. Our High-End Video product is an upmarket, professional video of a property that gives the audience a sense of the flow, with the core focus on cinematic shots representing the best aspects of a property.
Our HD Walkthrough videos include aerial footage to add even more value to the online viewing experience. We also offer virtual reality with Matterport – the world’s leading 3D property showcase that provides buyers from around the world a best-in-class digital view of the property.
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020