As part of our “paying-it-forward” segment we try highlight and share with you work being done in our NGO sector and give them an additional avenue to share their work.
This week we take a look at the Orion Organisation NPC – The Art Boyz project. Orion has been operating in Atlantis, Western Cape for more than 30 years and create futures for people with disabilities through the provision of professional therapeutic and development services.
The Art Boyz – under the mentorship of renown artist Richard Scott has grown in leaps and bounds and recently the 6 young artists hosted their first exhibition and auction of their work at their annual Gala event.
If you would or could get involved in any way (either with financial contributions/supply of art material or would like to purchase an art piece from them you can connect directly with Veronica Pronk on Veronica Pronk [email protected]
Here’s a peak at some of their work – enjoy!
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019