As part of our “paying-it-forward” segment we try highlight and share with you work being done in our NGO sector and give them an additional avenue to share their work.
This week we take a look at the Orion Organisation NPC – The Art Boyz project. Orion has been operating in Atlantis, Western Cape for more than 30 years and create futures for people with disabilities through the provision of professional therapeutic and development services.
The Art Boyz – under the mentorship of renown artist Richard Scott has grown in leaps and bounds and recently the 6 young artists hosted their first exhibition and auction of their work at their annual Gala event.
If you would or could get involved in any way (either with financial contributions/supply of art material or would like to purchase an art piece from them you can connect directly with Veronica Pronk on Veronica Pronk [email protected]
Here’s a peak at some of their work – enjoy!
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019