In this week’s edition of Marketing Biz, Luisa Mazinter shares more insights from the DMA 2012; focusing specifically on the session: The agency of the future. The critical question being: Will the traditional agency model survive. Luisa mentions that a lot of the debate about the agency of the future is on the topic of whether agencies will be integrated and digitalized or become more specialized and more nimble…?
In today’s modern and globalised world, the liabilities of the traditional media houses are becoming more apparent: Building a brand in the 21st Century, where every dollar/pound/euro/rand is important to clients, rather than winning awards for campaigns.
Success for an agency in the future is finding the right link between a multitude of media sources and the right skill and creative set to execute the brands plans and goals through a creative and engaging platform for consumers. It’s no longer about the size of the agency or how many offices it has; it’s about understanding the clients goals and working with them to achieve them.
Luisa Mazinter in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— Luisa Mazinter (@Lumaz) November 3, 2012
Join Grant Jansen (@Kapetonian) every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio. Stay in touch with Grant at @Biz_Radio on twitter, Biz_radio on Skype, studio BBM 279DF0DD and [email protected] to mail him.
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020