In this week’s edition of Marketing Biz, Luisa Mazinter shares more insights from the DMA 2012; focusing specifically on the session: The agency of the future. The critical question being: Will the traditional agency model survive. Luisa mentions that a lot of the debate about the agency of the future is on the topic of whether agencies will be integrated and digitalized or become more specialized and more nimble…?
In today’s modern and globalised world, the liabilities of the traditional media houses are becoming more apparent: Building a brand in the 21st Century, where every dollar/pound/euro/rand is important to clients, rather than winning awards for campaigns.
Success for an agency in the future is finding the right link between a multitude of media sources and the right skill and creative set to execute the brands plans and goals through a creative and engaging platform for consumers. It’s no longer about the size of the agency or how many offices it has; it’s about understanding the clients goals and working with them to achieve them.
Luisa Mazinter in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— Luisa Mazinter (@Lumaz) November 3, 2012
Join Grant Jansen (@Kapetonian) every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio. Stay in touch with Grant at @Biz_Radio on twitter, Biz_radio on Skype, studio BBM 279DF0DD and [email protected] to mail him.
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Its a bad day, not a bad life – Building your brand |#LTM |#BjornSalsone |# Sunil Osman |#Marketing |#Podcast - October 15, 2020
- Lockdown points to a new way to grow local economies | #eBizInsights - October 14, 2020
- The Outdoor Measurement Council (OMC) releases latest ROAD data | #eBizWires - October 14, 2020
- Getting ready for REMOTE SELLING | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#B2B| #Podcast - October 14, 2020