In this week’s edition of Marketing Biz, Luisa Mazinter shares more insights from the DMA 2012; focusing specifically on the session: The agency of the future. The critical question being: Will the traditional agency model survive. Luisa mentions that a lot of the debate about the agency of the future is on the topic of whether agencies will be integrated and digitalized or become more specialized and more nimble…?
In today’s modern and globalised world, the liabilities of the traditional media houses are becoming more apparent: Building a brand in the 21st Century, where every dollar/pound/euro/rand is important to clients, rather than winning awards for campaigns.
Success for an agency in the future is finding the right link between a multitude of media sources and the right skill and creative set to execute the brands plans and goals through a creative and engaging platform for consumers. It’s no longer about the size of the agency or how many offices it has; it’s about understanding the clients goals and working with them to achieve them.
Luisa Mazinter in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— Luisa Mazinter (@Lumaz) November 3, 2012
Join Grant Jansen (@Kapetonian) every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio. Stay in touch with Grant at @Biz_Radio on twitter, Biz_radio on Skype, studio BBM 279DF0DD and [email protected] to mail him.
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020