In this week’s edition of Marketing Biz, Luisa Mazinter shares more insights from the DMA 2012; focusing specifically on the session: The agency of the future. The critical question being: Will the traditional agency model survive. Luisa mentions that a lot of the debate about the agency of the future is on the topic of whether agencies will be integrated and digitalized or become more specialized and more nimble…?
In today’s modern and globalised world, the liabilities of the traditional media houses are becoming more apparent: Building a brand in the 21st Century, where every dollar/pound/euro/rand is important to clients, rather than winning awards for campaigns.
Success for an agency in the future is finding the right link between a multitude of media sources and the right skill and creative set to execute the brands plans and goals through a creative and engaging platform for consumers. It’s no longer about the size of the agency or how many offices it has; it’s about understanding the clients goals and working with them to achieve them.
Luisa Mazinter in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— Luisa Mazinter (@Lumaz) November 3, 2012
Join Grant Jansen (@Kapetonian) every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio. Stay in touch with Grant at @Biz_Radio on twitter, Biz_radio on Skype, studio BBM 279DF0DD and [email protected] to mail him.
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021