Cinemark, the local representatives of Cannes Lions, is pleased that the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Thank You Creativity campaign – a love letter to imagination and craft as well as a reminder of their purpose and power – has been officially rolled out across industry media. It features a cross-section of communications professionals who were asked to sum up why they’re thankful for creativity.
The first in a three-part film series has also been released, exploring the creative journey, tracing the influences and sources of inspiration that put people on a creative path and reminding us to keep following it.
Cannes Lions has created a dedicated site where inspirational seminars and award-winning case studies are freely available to the public for the first time. The site also hosts a podcast series revisiting classic campaigns, with commentary provided by the people behind them and those they’ve influenced, as well as a series of “creative exercises” – thought-starting activities contributed by the industry, for the industry. thankyoucreativity.com is to be a permanent resource, built to help encourage and enable creativity outside of the annual Festival week.
The Thank You Creativity campaign also offers free seminars. “This is the first time ever that the festival offers insights in this manner. Lions Archives – the digital home of the international festival of creativity – contains seminars, winning work and case films, but at a charge. The Thank You Creativity campaign seminars, however, will be offered to the industry for free, which is a great value to all brand communications professionals,” explains Cinemark’s Tshireletso Yvonne Diogo.
The Thank You Creativity global film advertising campaign is being screened at Ster-Kinekor Theatres from 8 April for four weeks. Make sure you don’t miss this true tribute to creativity on the big screen!
Visit www.canneslions.com for more information.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019