Cinemark, the local representatives of Cannes Lions, is pleased that the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Thank You Creativity campaign – a love letter to imagination and craft as well as a reminder of their purpose and power – has been officially rolled out across industry media. It features a cross-section of communications professionals who were asked to sum up why they’re thankful for creativity.
The first in a three-part film series has also been released, exploring the creative journey, tracing the influences and sources of inspiration that put people on a creative path and reminding us to keep following it.
Cannes Lions has created a dedicated site where inspirational seminars and award-winning case studies are freely available to the public for the first time. The site also hosts a podcast series revisiting classic campaigns, with commentary provided by the people behind them and those they’ve influenced, as well as a series of “creative exercises” – thought-starting activities contributed by the industry, for the industry. thankyoucreativity.com is to be a permanent resource, built to help encourage and enable creativity outside of the annual Festival week.
The Thank You Creativity campaign also offers free seminars. “This is the first time ever that the festival offers insights in this manner. Lions Archives – the digital home of the international festival of creativity – contains seminars, winning work and case films, but at a charge. The Thank You Creativity campaign seminars, however, will be offered to the industry for free, which is a great value to all brand communications professionals,” explains Cinemark’s Tshireletso Yvonne Diogo.
The Thank You Creativity global film advertising campaign is being screened at Ster-Kinekor Theatres from 8 April for four weeks. Make sure you don’t miss this true tribute to creativity on the big screen!
Visit www.canneslions.com for more information.
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020