The workplace, as we know it, is evolving to provide speedier, more flexible and smarter solutions. Mobile technology is a critical toolkit and a greater use of digital technology now brings meetings to life on a global scale.
The multi-generational workplace is also contributing to having collaborative tools in place to support greater productivity of the new generation, particularly the millennials.
This is the innovative world NFS Technology Group is working in, headed by Luis Desouza, CE of the group, who will be in South Africa on 12 February to host a forum on the exciting new meeting and workplace technology trends emerging to ensure smooth communications in the workplace.
“NFS has done some very exciting research in conjunction with our major global clients and some of the findings are now available on video, white papers and blogs, which will be covered in our forums, set to include the following topics,” says Luis:
Ø 5 Insights Every CIO Needs Today
Ø Technology and Workplace Mobility, ie: video conferencing and (often remote) collaboration
Ø How to Create Workplaces to Inspire Performance
Ø The Journey from Fixed Working Environemnt to more Flexible Spaces
“The way the workplace is evolving is having a major impact on the HR, meeting and events industry. Meeting planners, event organisers and meeting venues need new tools and methods to address and maintain a competitive edge. These tools will encompass mobile solutions like apps, online booking portals as well as new approaches to meeting planning and delivery.
“‘It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change – Charles Darwin’ – a wise man indeed,” Luis states.
He continues to outline how NFS, as an international provider of both venue management and workplace management solutions, is leading the way in supporting businesses in making the change from current solutions to new, smarter methods of working, supported by new tools and approaches to workplace communication.
NFS boasts some big and fast-expanding clients in the UK including Church House Conference Centre in Westminster, British Library, and the Royal Yacht Britannia in Edinburgh. Its impressive South African client list includes: CSIR, Gallagher Estate, Maropeng, Avianto, Misty Hills, The Venue Melrose Arch as well as The Venue Green Park (Sandton).
Some recent interviews with Luis are available on: TWINFM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bafb49k5eBA about how technology is empowering the multigenerational workspace
How Technology can Support Multigenerational Collaboration http://www.nfs-hospitality.com/supporting-multigenerational-collaboration-with-technology.html
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020