Arthur Goldstuck (@art2gee) joins us to share his insights on Kodak’s announcement to withdraw from producing digital cameras to enter the world of print and the post-capture industry instead. He was recently sent an Oral B Triumph-5000 to review. Arthur jokingly refers to the Triumph-5000 as the most hi-tech toothbrush he’s ever used. With a separate wireless SmartGuide to help maximize brushing performance, I cannot say that I am surprised.
Podcast: Click HERE to listen
Goldstuck is a South African journalist, media analyst and commentator on Information and Communications Technology. He led early research into the size of the Internet user population and the extent of Web commerce in South Africa, which established trend lines for Internet growth in the country. Today Goldstuck heads the World Wide Worx research organisation, and has led research into ICT issues like the impact of IT on small business, the role of mobile technologies in business and government and the technology challenges of the financial services sector.
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020