Last we discussed that fact that your employees will often turn out to be your most important business asset for various reasons…..
Today we discuss how teams work and Darlene introduces us to this concept of TEAM, an acronym where each letter stands for a point:
T if for teamwork or partnership
A= Advisors / Consultants
- TEAM is a multiplying factor in any context, it’s the same in business
If you add 5 + 5 = 10 but if you multiply it it’s 25 – both are to do with growth but multiplication is exponential growth.
- TEAM is a multiplying factor in business for exponential growth.
- If your are wanting to position yourself for growth you need to look closely at your TEAM
Subsequently in the interview, Darlene and Nick discuss each aspect of this term and how it will affect your business.
Below is a example of how it shouldn’t be….
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019