Last we discussed that fact that your employees will often turn out to be your most important business asset for various reasons…..
Today we discuss how teams work and Darlene introduces us to this concept of TEAM, an acronym where each letter stands for a point:
T if for teamwork or partnership
A= Advisors / Consultants
- TEAM is a multiplying factor in any context, it’s the same in business
If you add 5 + 5 = 10 but if you multiply it it’s 25 – both are to do with growth but multiplication is exponential growth.
- TEAM is a multiplying factor in business for exponential growth.
- If your are wanting to position yourself for growth you need to look closely at your TEAM
Subsequently in the interview, Darlene and Nick discuss each aspect of this term and how it will affect your business.
Below is a example of how it shouldn’t be….
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020