Last we discussed that fact that your employees will often turn out to be your most important business asset for various reasons…..
Today we discuss how teams work and Darlene introduces us to this concept of TEAM, an acronym where each letter stands for a point:
T if for teamwork or partnership
A= Advisors / Consultants
- TEAM is a multiplying factor in any context, it’s the same in business
If you add 5 + 5 = 10 but if you multiply it it’s 25 – both are to do with growth but multiplication is exponential growth.
- TEAM is a multiplying factor in business for exponential growth.
- If your are wanting to position yourself for growth you need to look closely at your TEAM
Subsequently in the interview, Darlene and Nick discuss each aspect of this term and how it will affect your business.
Below is a example of how it shouldn’t be….
- SCANIA SUPPORTS LOGISTICS INDUSTRY WITH NEW FINANCE MODEL | #eBizWires - August 6, 2020
- POPI: A new world awaits consumers and business| #eBizInsight| Stuart Oberholzer|Podcast - August 6, 2020
- How Mandela day was adapted to Covid-19 realities| #eBizPayitForward| Patrick Kulati| Podcast - August 6, 2020
- Networking – moving between the physical and the digital |#Marketing |#Networking |#Kevin Britz |#Bjorn Salsone |#Gwen Serrotti |#Podcast - August 6, 2020
- Call-Centre optimization during the current Covid-19 pandemic | #eBizInsights | Wynand Smit | Podcast - August 5, 2020
- Getting over the nerves of presenting in public or online |#Lunchtime Series |#Coaching | #Kevin Britz |#Dineshrie Pillay - August 5, 2020
- Are you anxious about tomorrow? |#Mental Health |#Lunchtime Series |#Kevin Brits | Video - August 4, 2020
- Figuring out social media for your business |#Digital |#Mbali Ndhlovu |#Podcast - August 4, 2020
- Made in… purpose| #eBizWires - August 3, 2020
- Women lead differently – find your own voice |#Lunchtime Series |#Leadership #Kevin Britz |#Naomi Basson |Podcast - August 3, 2020