Last we discussed that fact that your employees will often turn out to be your most important business asset for various reasons…..
Today we discuss how teams work and Darlene introduces us to this concept of TEAM, an acronym where each letter stands for a point:
T if for teamwork or partnership
A= Advisors / Consultants
- TEAM is a multiplying factor in any context, it’s the same in business
If you add 5 + 5 = 10 but if you multiply it it’s 25 – both are to do with growth but multiplication is exponential growth.
- TEAM is a multiplying factor in business for exponential growth.
- If your are wanting to position yourself for growth you need to look closely at your TEAM
Subsequently in the interview, Darlene and Nick discuss each aspect of this term and how it will affect your business.
Below is a example of how it shouldn’t be….
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019