FinTech specialist recruitment agency TalentintheCloud has received further investment from Richard Alden, entrepreneur and former CEO of one of Africa’s largest technology companies. The undisclosed investment will be used to build and market a new generation of recruitment models in Africa.
Africa is a hive of FinTech activity and innovation, bringing enormous opportunities to the continent’s large and educated population of young potential employees along with an increase in foreign investment, technical advances and economic growth. The financial technology industry is a major contributor to sub-Saharan Africa’s economic output and employs over three million people directly and indirectly in the region. Platforms like TalentintheCloud are transforming the employment industry by using artificial intelligence, machine learning and cutting-edge digital marketing strategies to further streamline the hiring process.
CEO of TalentintheCloud Darren Franks says that the investment will be used to launch Talent Hub, Africa’s first talent portal dedicated to the FinTech sector. “This new generation recruitment model will focus on inclusiveness and enable FinTechs of all sizes to have access to talent that they’ve not ever had access to before.” Together with recruiting, Talent Hub will give FinTechs an opportunity to present their businesses in a digital, content-rich way never seen before in the sector.
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022