FinTech specialist recruitment agency TalentintheCloud has received further investment from Richard Alden, entrepreneur and former CEO of one of Africa’s largest technology companies. The undisclosed investment will be used to build and market a new generation of recruitment models in Africa.
Africa is a hive of FinTech activity and innovation, bringing enormous opportunities to the continent’s large and educated population of young potential employees along with an increase in foreign investment, technical advances and economic growth. The financial technology industry is a major contributor to sub-Saharan Africa’s economic output and employs over three million people directly and indirectly in the region. Platforms like TalentintheCloud are transforming the employment industry by using artificial intelligence, machine learning and cutting-edge digital marketing strategies to further streamline the hiring process.
CEO of TalentintheCloud Darren Franks says that the investment will be used to launch Talent Hub, Africa’s first talent portal dedicated to the FinTech sector. “This new generation recruitment model will focus on inclusiveness and enable FinTechs of all sizes to have access to talent that they’ve not ever had access to before.” Together with recruiting, Talent Hub will give FinTechs an opportunity to present their businesses in a digital, content-rich way never seen before in the sector.
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020