FinTech specialist recruitment agency TalentintheCloud has received further investment from Richard Alden, entrepreneur and former CEO of one of Africa’s largest technology companies. The undisclosed investment will be used to build and market a new generation of recruitment models in Africa.
Africa is a hive of FinTech activity and innovation, bringing enormous opportunities to the continent’s large and educated population of young potential employees along with an increase in foreign investment, technical advances and economic growth. The financial technology industry is a major contributor to sub-Saharan Africa’s economic output and employs over three million people directly and indirectly in the region. Platforms like TalentintheCloud are transforming the employment industry by using artificial intelligence, machine learning and cutting-edge digital marketing strategies to further streamline the hiring process.
CEO of TalentintheCloud Darren Franks says that the investment will be used to launch Talent Hub, Africa’s first talent portal dedicated to the FinTech sector. “This new generation recruitment model will focus on inclusiveness and enable FinTechs of all sizes to have access to talent that they’ve not ever had access to before.” Together with recruiting, Talent Hub will give FinTechs an opportunity to present their businesses in a digital, content-rich way never seen before in the sector.
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020