FinTech specialist recruitment agency TalentintheCloud has received further investment from Richard Alden, entrepreneur and former CEO of one of Africa’s largest technology companies. The undisclosed investment will be used to build and market a new generation of recruitment models in Africa.
Africa is a hive of FinTech activity and innovation, bringing enormous opportunities to the continent’s large and educated population of young potential employees along with an increase in foreign investment, technical advances and economic growth. The financial technology industry is a major contributor to sub-Saharan Africa’s economic output and employs over three million people directly and indirectly in the region. Platforms like TalentintheCloud are transforming the employment industry by using artificial intelligence, machine learning and cutting-edge digital marketing strategies to further streamline the hiring process.
CEO of TalentintheCloud Darren Franks says that the investment will be used to launch Talent Hub, Africa’s first talent portal dedicated to the FinTech sector. “This new generation recruitment model will focus on inclusiveness and enable FinTechs of all sizes to have access to talent that they’ve not ever had access to before.” Together with recruiting, Talent Hub will give FinTechs an opportunity to present their businesses in a digital, content-rich way never seen before in the sector.
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019