Zuki joins us again to discuss entrepreneurship. Today we shall examine the steps you would go through to leave your job and start your own company:
What are the pitfalls, challenges and of course the opportunities when steering your own ship? We use Zuki’s own experiences having down this 4 times to help guide us through a process that many find challenging or impossible.
Zuki’s multi-industry career began in 2003 where she crafted her art as sales professional, relationship manager and B2B consultant in the highly competitive and fast-paced financial services sector, ending with a brief stint in telecommunications. She worked for blue chip giants such as Momentum Life, Old Mutual and MTN Corporate. While at Momentum, Zuki served a two year term as a member on the Junior Executive Board. She was also recognised as one of the top sales executives winning several awards.
Outside of work, Zuki remains active in non-profit organisations that are centred on economic empowerment, leadership and entrepreneur development among South Africa’s young professionals. She was a founding member and past director of the Black Management Forum Young Professionals. She also served on the board of YBSA (Young Business South Africa).
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019