Zuki joins us again to discuss entrepreneurship. Today we shall examine the steps you would go through to leave your job and start your own company:
What are the pitfalls, challenges and of course the opportunities when steering your own ship? We use Zuki’s own experiences having down this 4 times to help guide us through a process that many find challenging or impossible.
Zuki’s multi-industry career began in 2003 where she crafted her art as sales professional, relationship manager and B2B consultant in the highly competitive and fast-paced financial services sector, ending with a brief stint in telecommunications. She worked for blue chip giants such as Momentum Life, Old Mutual and MTN Corporate. While at Momentum, Zuki served a two year term as a member on the Junior Executive Board. She was also recognised as one of the top sales executives winning several awards.
Outside of work, Zuki remains active in non-profit organisations that are centred on economic empowerment, leadership and entrepreneur development among South Africa’s young professionals. She was a founding member and past director of the Black Management Forum Young Professionals. She also served on the board of YBSA (Young Business South Africa).
- Perhaps its time to join the Circus | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | ZipZap Circus | #Podcast - October 4, 2022
- The power of that SUBSCRIBE button | #Business | #Marketing | #e-commerce | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Lunchtime Marketing | #Podcast - September 29, 2022
- Porn, parents, children and social workers burning out | #Insights | #Society | Ingrid von Stein | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Desperation and hopelessness is surrounding us in business | #Insights | #Business | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Leoni Coetzee | #Podcast - September 28, 2022
- Why paying your tax as a small business owner is so important | #Insights | #Tax | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Tusani Mnyandu | Mazars - September 26, 2022
- Retailers are looking at smart solutions to South Africa’s power crisis with electricity costs likely to double over five years | #Insight | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - September 26, 2022
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022