Zuki joins us again to discuss entrepreneurship. Today we shall examine the steps you would go through to leave your job and start your own company:
What are the pitfalls, challenges and of course the opportunities when steering your own ship? We use Zuki’s own experiences having down this 4 times to help guide us through a process that many find challenging or impossible.
Zuki’s multi-industry career began in 2003 where she crafted her art as sales professional, relationship manager and B2B consultant in the highly competitive and fast-paced financial services sector, ending with a brief stint in telecommunications. She worked for blue chip giants such as Momentum Life, Old Mutual and MTN Corporate. While at Momentum, Zuki served a two year term as a member on the Junior Executive Board. She was also recognised as one of the top sales executives winning several awards.
Outside of work, Zuki remains active in non-profit organisations that are centred on economic empowerment, leadership and entrepreneur development among South Africa’s young professionals. She was a founding member and past director of the Black Management Forum Young Professionals. She also served on the board of YBSA (Young Business South Africa).
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020