Nick and Grant Shippey the CEO of Amorphous Media
The Tablet marking is growing steadily across both South Africa and Africa. Nick and Grant discuss this growth as well as the potential of Tablets to be used as both traditional and new school advertising methods.
This is especially relevant in todays social media conscious age where a bad reputation can ruin or hinder many years of hard-work done towards building brands.
Listen below for more…. Amorphous Media can be found here
- Digital Transformation of the Media; a Meta Discussion | #eBizInsights | Kagiso Musi - November 12, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019 Final viewership figures | #eBizInsights - November 12, 2019
- Things to consider if you’re managing your own AWS environment| #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- The Future State | #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- Employment equity needs more than lip service | #eBizWires | - November 12, 2019
- RPA helps address key business challenges | #eBizWires| Henri de Bruine - November 7, 2019
- More people die from diabetes in SA than from HIV, TB and malaria combined | #eBizPayItForward - November 7, 2019
- Fair Pay: closing the gender pay gap | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - November 7, 2019
- The transformative power of RPA | #eBizWires | Jenny Olivier - November 6, 2019
- Sappi transforms connectivity with Syrex - November 6, 2019