Leading provider of bespoke IT solutions Syrex has partnered with the SAME Foundation to help the Blair Atholl Primary Farm School in Lanseria. Established in 1995, Syrex specialises in the installation and support of Linux, Microsoft, virtualised and hybrid network infrastructures. Its core service offerings include a stable, customisable perimeter and connectivity management solution, as well as tailored IT support.
“We provide a wide range of support services and products, which includes connectivity (VoIP, fibre, wireless and VPN), cloud services (Office 365, virtualisation, hosting, backup & archiving), security (firewall, VPN and security management), sales of both hardware and software, comprehensive support and managed on- and off-site support,” said Ralph Berndt, Sales Director at Syrex.
Each year the SAME Foundation selects one of its beneficiaries as the recipient of the Mandela Day initiative. On 18 July, it was the turn of Blair Atholl Primary to benefit from a day full of fun and activities. Ten employees from the company participated in the event and together with the SAME Foundation and other companies, painted the entire school in just one day!
The kids were treated to a fun day while the hard work was going on … they had jumping castles, egg races and soccer matches to enjoy. Berndt said the Mandela Day initiative is an important part of the company’s CSI program and the company attaches a great deal of value to its contribution towards community development.
“We are very proud of our participation, specifically in helping academic institutions sustain their service to communities. Infrastructure is critical if our children are to learn and equip themselves with the knowledge they need to make it in the markets of the future. Syrex is all about innovation, development, and success, so we hope to transfer these values onto every project that we are involved with,” said Berndt.
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020