Leading provider of bespoke IT solutions Syrex has partnered with the SAME Foundation to help the Blair Atholl Primary Farm School in Lanseria. Established in 1995, Syrex specialises in the installation and support of Linux, Microsoft, virtualised and hybrid network infrastructures. Its core service offerings include a stable, customisable perimeter and connectivity management solution, as well as tailored IT support.
“We provide a wide range of support services and products, which includes connectivity (VoIP, fibre, wireless and VPN), cloud services (Office 365, virtualisation, hosting, backup & archiving), security (firewall, VPN and security management), sales of both hardware and software, comprehensive support and managed on- and off-site support,” said Ralph Berndt, Sales Director at Syrex.
Each year the SAME Foundation selects one of its beneficiaries as the recipient of the Mandela Day initiative. On 18 July, it was the turn of Blair Atholl Primary to benefit from a day full of fun and activities. Ten employees from the company participated in the event and together with the SAME Foundation and other companies, painted the entire school in just one day!
The kids were treated to a fun day while the hard work was going on … they had jumping castles, egg races and soccer matches to enjoy. Berndt said the Mandela Day initiative is an important part of the company’s CSI program and the company attaches a great deal of value to its contribution towards community development.
“We are very proud of our participation, specifically in helping academic institutions sustain their service to communities. Infrastructure is critical if our children are to learn and equip themselves with the knowledge they need to make it in the markets of the future. Syrex is all about innovation, development, and success, so we hope to transfer these values onto every project that we are involved with,” said Berndt.
- Onboarding a vital element for employee retention | #eBizWires - August 23, 2019
- Finding the Missing Link to Yard Visibility and Control | #eBizWires - August 23, 2019
- Miracle Baby Clothing |#Mompreneur | #Vanitha Munsamy - August 21, 2019
- ROOTS 2019 research shows that appliances and electronics are major growth categories for women| #eBizWires - August 21, 2019
- CORRUPTION CAN BE BEATEN – WITH TECHNOLOGY | #eBizInisght | Devandran Naicker - August 21, 2019
- How to package, brand and sell intangible services |#Marketing |#Stefano Maruzzi - August 20, 2019
- Smart Media named Dis-Chem magazine partner #eBizWires - August 20, 2019
- Opportunities abound in SA cloud market | #eBizInsights - August 16, 2019
- More people die from diabetes in SA than from HIV, TB and malaria combined | #eBizPayItForward | Bridget McNulty - August 16, 2019
- Managing gender transition in the workplace | #eBizInsights - August 16, 2019