Financial technology company Synthesis Software Technologies (Synthesis) is a Gold Sponsor of the upcoming 2019 Amazon Web Services (AWS) Summit taking place in Cape Town on Thursday, 11 July.
The company, founded in 1997 and a wholly owned subsidiary of JSE-listed group Capital Appreciation, offers specialised software development, consulting, and integration services, as well as technology-based product solutions to banking and financial institutions in South Africa and other emerging markets.
Synthesis has recently achieved AWS Well-Architected Partner competency status after achieving AWS Financial Services and AWS DevOps Competency status. It is focused on building advanced cloud architecture for customers, delivering cost-efficient, Web-scale, and highly available services with global reach using its team of highly-skilled professionals with more than 130 AWS certifications.
Synthesis Chief Innovation Officer Tom Wells, alongside representatives of a leading bank, will provide a detailed overview of the company’s personalisation project with AWS Hybrid Cloud and the technologies used for real-time customer engagement.
As sponsors, Synthesis will conduct one-on-one personalised sessions at their stand. This will give delegates the opportunity to engage with the Synthesis team of cloud experts on how to leverage the power of cloud computing to create hyper-personalised customer experiences and unlock exponential business growth. The company will also conduct hands-on demonstrations of the powerful real-time AWS Rekognition service.
“We will be harnessing our expertise in hyper-scale cloud computing and explaining how emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and real-time analytics can transform the way companies view data,” says Wells.
The summit will examine topics as diverse as machine-learning, DevOps, enterprise applications, and innovation in the business environment. Moreover, it is focused on providing an overview of AWS services and features as well as best practices.
“We are proud sponsors of the prestigious event that is globally recognised for its rich content, its relevance in pin-pointing areas of cloud adoption, and how best to adapt architectures to maximise the benefit.”
Synthesis Software Technologies, founded in 1997, offers specialised software development, consulting and integration services and technology-based product solutions to banking and financial institutions in South Africa and other emerging markets.
The first company to achieve Amazon Web Services’ Advanced Consulting Partner status in Africa, Synthesis is focused on building advanced cloud architecture for customers, delivering cost-efficient, web-scale and highly available services with global reach.
Synthesis is a true South African success story, with JSE-listed Capital Appreciation Limited having acquired 100 per cent of the company in 2017. Following the acquisition Synthesis remains an independent operating entity within the Capital Appreciation Group.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019