Today we chat to Grant Stott – Director at firstcoast about paperfreeweb and the ground breaking innovations they have developed and launched into market, using the insurance industry as a case study.
Note that paperfreeweb is not specific for the insurance industry but can be implemented across any business sector and for any size business.
In this podcast Grant and Nick discuss:
· Legacy of insurance claims
· The journey of discovering what was needed, and how a solution was developed with an insurance company that worked specifically for their needs.
· What makes paperfreeweb by firstcoast different from any other workflow solution?
· How does paperfreeweb work?
· How can people contact you?
firstcoast (http://www.first-coast.com/) was founded in 2000 after critical gaps in business processes were identified and they were able to identify key technology solutions that would change the way business is conducted.
firstcoast was appointed as the sole distributor in Africa for Inotec, Avision, Imagesite by Equorum, Mekel, Zeutschel and IRIS products. firstcoast has maintained a growth of 200% year on year and has been awarded many global and local accolades.
firstcoast staff compliment and client base continue to grow across Africa and in 2014 they launched the paperfree movement in Africa – www.paperfree.co.za and developed and launched paperfreeweb into market.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019