Today we chat to Grant Stott – Director at firstcoast about paperfreeweb and the ground breaking innovations they have developed and launched into market, using the insurance industry as a case study.
Note that paperfreeweb is not specific for the insurance industry but can be implemented across any business sector and for any size business.
In this podcast Grant and Nick discuss:
· Legacy of insurance claims
· The journey of discovering what was needed, and how a solution was developed with an insurance company that worked specifically for their needs.
· What makes paperfreeweb by firstcoast different from any other workflow solution?
· How does paperfreeweb work?
· How can people contact you?
firstcoast (http://www.first-coast.com/) was founded in 2000 after critical gaps in business processes were identified and they were able to identify key technology solutions that would change the way business is conducted.
firstcoast was appointed as the sole distributor in Africa for Inotec, Avision, Imagesite by Equorum, Mekel, Zeutschel and IRIS products. firstcoast has maintained a growth of 200% year on year and has been awarded many global and local accolades.
firstcoast staff compliment and client base continue to grow across Africa and in 2014 they launched the paperfree movement in Africa – www.paperfree.co.za and developed and launched paperfreeweb into market.
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020