Today we chat to Grant Stott – Director at firstcoast about paperfreeweb and the ground breaking innovations they have developed and launched into market, using the insurance industry as a case study.
Note that paperfreeweb is not specific for the insurance industry but can be implemented across any business sector and for any size business.
In this podcast Grant and Nick discuss:
· Legacy of insurance claims
· The journey of discovering what was needed, and how a solution was developed with an insurance company that worked specifically for their needs.
· What makes paperfreeweb by firstcoast different from any other workflow solution?
· How does paperfreeweb work?
· How can people contact you?
firstcoast (http://www.first-coast.com/) was founded in 2000 after critical gaps in business processes were identified and they were able to identify key technology solutions that would change the way business is conducted.
firstcoast was appointed as the sole distributor in Africa for Inotec, Avision, Imagesite by Equorum, Mekel, Zeutschel and IRIS products. firstcoast has maintained a growth of 200% year on year and has been awarded many global and local accolades.
firstcoast staff compliment and client base continue to grow across Africa and in 2014 they launched the paperfree movement in Africa – www.paperfree.co.za and developed and launched paperfreeweb into market.
- The Impact Of Digital Marketing Within Organisations |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo | Jan Gildemeister |#Podcast | BCG | #ebizradio - December 2, 2020
- The MediaShop: Most awarded at this year’s Assegais | #eBizWires - December 1, 2020
- Mental mistakes affects our thinking and actions | Cognitive Biases |#kevinbritz |#wellness | #Christopher Kemp | #podcast | #ebizradio - December 1, 2020
- I say Sponsorship and you say? | #eBizInsights | Virginia Hollis | Podcast - November 30, 2020
- Perseverance is the ultimate start-up capital |#Mikestopforth |#OneEyedMan |#Podcast | Robert Mtshali |#MobiwashSA - November 30, 2020
- Putting People before Profit |#LTL |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |Terence Tichart |#cocacola |#penbev |#podcast - November 30, 2020
- Online sales surge during Covid| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | #Podcast - November 27, 2020
- Political Correctness |#LTS |#KevinBritz |Lunchtime Stories |#LaurenBritz |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 27, 2020
- iOCO achieves 100 AWS certifications | #eBizWires - November 26, 2020
- Gentlemen please LOVE YOUR NUTS | #LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone | Torsten Koehler |#marketing |#podcast |#ebizradio - November 26, 2020