Special at Tau Game Lodge this Off Season | #eBizWires
The spectacle of myriad game at the large Tau waterhole, which is visible from all room and hospitality decks, proves highly addictive at this malaria-free 5-star lodge.
The new Reception, Lounge, Dining Room, leisure decks, Bar, Boma and two pools, of which one is an infinity design, make for contemporary out of Africa safari heaven.
Dinner is a convivial experience, hosted in the Boma, or Restaurant or Dining Deck, depending on the weather.
The safari rangers have respect for the bush by allowing the creatures of the wild their space. Within minutes, you’ll be photographing members of the Big Five, from aged bull elephants, delicately foraging and breakfasting on new green flora, to white rhino and their young.
The early morning game drive is spectacular, offering magical light for photography, with a pit stop for Amarula coffee and delicious buttermilk rusks. Afternoon game drives include dazzling African sunsets with your favourite tipple in hand before returning to the lodge for dinner.
It is not unusual to come across some young lion acting kittenish in the sun, before sniffing the air and looking regal, peering into the distance, where there could well be some wildebeest or appetising antelope upwind.
The Tau Cubz Club, Tau Spa Oasis and Tau Conference Centre make this an ideal destination for romantic, family, leisure as well as corporate travel.
Tau Game Lodge opened its 5-star safari doors in 1995 and offers 30 rooms, from Standard to Luxury to Family Suites.
Tau is offering a highly reduced rate for guests wishing to travel between 8 and 26 April 2018
@ R 7,256 per person sharing per night per Standard Chalet (the current standard rate of R 9,674 less 25%)
– quote MIDAPRIL when making a reservation to qualify for this affordable autumn getaway, which includes:
3 meals per day and 2 safaris per day*.
*Excluded in the above packages:
Any drinks, curios, telephone, spa treatments.
Rhino Conservation levies
Park Entrance Fees
- The sick note – of major significance to South African business - July 20, 2018
- The importance of the digital in-store experience | #eBizInsights | Cecil Ungerer - July 17, 2018
- The blockchain to redefine insurance | #eBizWires - July 16, 2018
- Kenya’s new-look tax plan will impact on local operations – CRS Technologies | #eBizWires - July 16, 2018
- Being (Almost) Fifty | #eBizInsights - July 11, 2018
- CREATING LEADERS, TRADING ON SUCCESS | #eBizInsights - July 11, 2018
- Embracing the science of data |#eBizWires - July 11, 2018
- Elingo goes with Gartner’s best to showcase tech power at G-Summit - July 4, 2018
- Australian Data Specialists, Satsumas, join forces with ABM Systems | #eBizWires - July 3, 2018
- Sassa local offices open for card swap | #eBizWires | Martie Gilchrist - July 2, 2018
- The sick note – of major significance to South African business
- The importance of the digital in-store experience | #eBizInsights | Cecil Ungerer
- The blockchain to redefine insurance | #eBizWires
- Kenya’s new-look tax plan will impact on local operations – CRS Technologies | #eBizWires
- Being (Almost) Fifty | #eBizInsights
- CREATING LEADERS, TRADING ON SUCCESS | #eBizInsights