The spectacle of myriad game at the large Tau waterhole, which is visible from all room and hospitality decks, proves highly addictive at this malaria-free 5-star lodge.
The new Reception, Lounge, Dining Room, leisure decks, Bar, Boma and two pools, of which one is an infinity design, make for contemporary out of Africa safari heaven.
Dinner is a convivial experience, hosted in the Boma, or Restaurant or Dining Deck, depending on the weather.
The safari rangers have respect for the bush by allowing the creatures of the wild their space. Within minutes, you’ll be photographing members of the Big Five, from aged bull elephants, delicately foraging and breakfasting on new green flora, to white rhino and their young.
The early morning game drive is spectacular, offering magical light for photography, with a pit stop for Amarula coffee and delicious buttermilk rusks. Afternoon game drives include dazzling African sunsets with your favourite tipple in hand before returning to the lodge for dinner.
It is not unusual to come across some young lion acting kittenish in the sun, before sniffing the air and looking regal, peering into the distance, where there could well be some wildebeest or appetising antelope upwind.
The Tau Cubz Club, Tau Spa Oasis and Tau Conference Centre make this an ideal destination for romantic, family, leisure as well as corporate travel.
Tau Game Lodge opened its 5-star safari doors in 1995 and offers 30 rooms, from Standard to Luxury to Family Suites.
Tau is offering a highly reduced rate for guests wishing to travel between 8 and 26 April 2018
@ R 7,256 per person sharing per night per Standard Chalet (the current standard rate of R 9,674 less 25%)
– quote MIDAPRIL when making a reservation to qualify for this affordable autumn getaway, which includes:
3 meals per day and 2 safaris per day*.
*Excluded in the above packages:
Any drinks, curios, telephone, spa treatments.
Rhino Conservation levies
Park Entrance Fees
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020