Southern Comfort’s annual Gift Boxes are back in 2014 to help Southern Comfort fans slip into summer and the festive season with style and to ensure they give a gift worth giving.
Leading the lineup is an exclusive partnership with NicSocks, a local-designer and producer of comfortable, fun and fashionable range of happy socks, by Nic Haralambous.
Three limited edition sets of socks have been designed just for Southern Comfort. “NicSocks started with a need to look stylish and a desire to do it without having to look all over the world,” says Haralambous. “We firmly believe there is a difference between fashion and style. Fashion is what the world tells you to like and wear.
Style defines who you are, what makes you unique and how the fashion items fit into your life. Dress with style, dress from the ground up, dress with passion and dress to make yourself smile”. This statement sums up Southern Comfort’s attitude perfectly, as the brand is all about ‘Whatever’s Comfortable’ to you. ’
Owning your own awesome’ and being ‘self-comfortable’ is a valued Southern Comfort trait, which is exactly why Southern Comfort believes the partnership with NicSocks brand was a perfect fit,” explains Megan Macnab, Marketing Manager. “Southern Comfort appreciates individuals that do their own thing in their own way, so we salute and celebrate individuals like Nic Haralambous,” completes Macnab.
Both Southern Comfort Original Socks Gift Box and Southern Comfort Lime Socks Gift Box will be available exclusively at Spar Tops Liquor stores, nationwide, from 1 November, while stocks last.
The Southern Comfort Limited Edition Belt Gift Box is back again this year. The Limited Edition belt packs are exclusive to Makro Liquor stores, nationwide, and available from 15th of October, while stocks last.
Completing the festive set, perfect to take to that house party or braai is the Southern Comfort 200ml Double Mixer pack, featuring a mystery duo of mixers to unleash consumer’s creativity and making your unique Southern Comfort experience even better! The duo of mixers means you can mix it in your own awesome way, adding a unique twist to the Southern Comfort flavour everyone loves. These are available at selected liquor stores, nationwide, until stocks last.
These value added packs make for an awesome gift for friends, family or even to spoil your own awesome self. All three Southern Comfort Festive Gift Boxes and Double Mixer packs have a recommended retail price of R129.00 – R139.00 and are available while stocks last. For more information, visit the Southern Comfort Facebook page at www.facebook.com/southcomfortsa or tweet using one of the campaign hashtags #OwnYourAwesome.
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021
- Behavior is Truth |#LTL |#Leadership |Mike Abel |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 11, 2021
- Looking forward to 2021 | #eBizTrends| Dion Chang| Podcast - January 4, 2021
- Driving demand for local businesses this festive season| #eBizWires | Daryn van Arkel |Podcast - December 18, 2020
- Why podcasting is an effective marketing tool |#Marketing | Paulo Dias |Ultimate Media | #ebizradio - December 17, 2020
- HOW DID I LAND UP HERE? #LTC |#Coaching |#KevinBritz |Julio Muhorro |Sharing Knowledge International #Podcast |#ebizradio - December 15, 2020