This online platform was put together by Nation Builder after many hours of collaborative sessions with CSI experts, practitioners, NPOs and consultancies so as to get a rounder perspective of best practice. It is intended to offer their shared learnings, their best practice tips, some case studies, animated videos and resources.
Unlike other knowledge sharing platforms, the Nation Builder peer-learning platform will also include an online community to ensure further learning and opportunities for dialogue and collaboration. Most importantly, however, this content is developed and written for South African businesses by South African businesses – homegrown content and collaboration at its best.
This online knowledge sharing platform is freely accessible to any business committed to building our nation, and anyone who is keen to learn more about effective partnership that achieves greater social good. To access this community, complete the 10min Social Investment Health Check Assessment here.
About Nation Builder
Nation Builder is an initiative that aims to empower businesses in their social investment endeavours.
It is a platform* that brings like-minded businesses and civil society together in order to learn from each other and partner together for the greatest possible impact through wise and responsible social investing.
By interacting with the Nation Builder network, using our resources and tools and gaining insight from our not-for-profit partners, you can ensure your business is an impactful force for good. This will not only build towards a more prosperous South Africa, but also towards a more profitable business.
Nation Builder is part of Mergon, a private investment group that uses 70% of its proceeds to impact lives, and seeks to equip others to do the same.
- Digital Transformation of the Media; a Meta Discussion | #eBizInsights | Kagiso Musi - November 12, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019 Final viewership figures | #eBizInsights - November 12, 2019
- Things to consider if you’re managing your own AWS environment| #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- The Future State | #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- Employment equity needs more than lip service | #eBizWires | - November 12, 2019
- RPA helps address key business challenges | #eBizWires| Henri de Bruine - November 7, 2019
- More people die from diabetes in SA than from HIV, TB and malaria combined | #eBizPayItForward - November 7, 2019
- Fair Pay: closing the gender pay gap | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - November 7, 2019
- The transformative power of RPA | #eBizWires | Jenny Olivier - November 6, 2019
- Sappi transforms connectivity with Syrex - November 6, 2019